What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

Post by SKatF »

I wish we could break parent-child relationships for all ages, perhaps with ultimate makeover. I want to restructure some of my families without killing off and remaking my Sims.

In other words, allow adoption option for all ages. Also so I can change parent/sibling relationships of adults.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

As in RL, I want the toilet lids down! Many of them are seat down but they all should be at least that. It’s uncouth :? Boy sims all also sit anyway :roll: Maybe up and down like the on and off of the light. Oh! Automatic toilet seats! :lol:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SKatF wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 08:54 I wish we could break parent-child relationships for all ages, perhaps with ultimate makeover. I want to restructure some of my families without killing off and remaking my Sims.

In other words, allow adoption option for all ages. Also so I can change parent/sibling relationships of adults.
Yes! I would also like this. You could use ultimate makeover to wipe relationship status clean, and use adoption option to make new ones. I also wish adoption was available for step-parents. When I last adopted a child, only the wife became a mother. The husband does not show up as the father of the child. So he should also be able to adopt the child.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

kls1st wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 14:32 As in RL, I want the toilet lids down! Many of them are seat down but they all should be at least that. It’s uncouth :? Boy sims all also sit anyway :roll: Maybe up and down like the on and off of the light. Oh! Automatic toilet seats! :lol:
I know, so unhygenic. At least sim dogs don't ddrink from all those open toilets.
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

Show the location where paper boy is located on map
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

SKatF wrote: 16 Feb 2018, 04:07
kls1st wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 14:32 As in RL, I want the toilet lids down! Many of them are seat down but they all should be at least that. It’s uncouth :? Boy sims all also sit anyway :roll: Maybe up and down like the on and off of the light. Oh! Automatic toilet seats! :lol:
I know, so unhygenic. At least sim dogs don't ddrink from all those open toilets.
Ew! :o I hardly ever fill their water bowls so they probably do drink from toilets when I’m not looking, poor things... my RL dogs are too little to reach but I’m much better about filling their water bowl. Actually it’s a big soup pot, in case of emergency? Dog stew? ( :lol: Just kidding, EW!!!)
FreePlayFan24
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: What would you like to see in S

Post by FreePlayFan24 »

There are plenty of things I'd like to see that would make earning/getting simoleons easier.

First, like selling access professional workplace resources, I.e, the 3D glasses, popcorn, coffee, etc, we should be able to sell access monument resources. I have over hundreds that I'm sure if I keep collecting after my monuments have been upgraded to the highest level, I wouldn't have anything to do with them.

Also, if you spend so much time earning simoleons to build a second floor to your house and then decide you don't want it anymore, you should at least get SOME of your simoleons back, even if it's like selling your furniture within the home where they take a 0 off the amount you paid for it. At least you're getting SOMETHING. On the same note, when you want to demolish a house, you should get some of your simoleons back too.

I would LOVE to have a career having to do with computers, or interactions for preteen or teen sims where they can play video games together.

Also pink, purple, green, blue hair for preteen sims, if that doesn't already exist somehow.

Also long hair should be a right, not something we have to win!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Now with the pregnancy update, I have to add something else. I want male sims to be able to get pregnant too. I'm pretty sure there used to be a sims game where that was possible.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

copperwood wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 20:57 Now with the pregnancy update, I have to add something else. I want male sims to be able to get pregnant too. I'm pretty sure there used to be a sims game where that was possible.
They were able to get pregnant with alien babies in Sims 2.

And to go along with the topic, it has always semi bothered me that there is a flamingo icon for the outdoor decorations tab but there aren't any flamingos in the game.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

They definitely could have added the flamingos with the birthday party stuff.