What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
LucyGross
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

Post by LucyGross »

I would like a search function for our inventories. That might not be possible, but it would be nice to have that option.

Also, here’s a big one: I’d like all inventory and “browse clothes” items to be sorted so that the newest items appear first. For instance, by now, there are SO many female hairstyles and it’s a pain to scroll all the way down to the bottom every time. I am tired of the old hairstyles and would rather have them appear at the bottom of the menu. My right index finger needs a break after scrolling and scrolling. If Firemonkeys changed the order, it would save so much time.
My Sims are fully caffeinated. :twisted:
Haunted house is across from the Community Center (home of the white guy with black hair & a mustache).
HFN is the starter house.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Laptop computer. Placed on a counter or table. Not take up space like a big monitor. Cell phone would be nice instead of the wall phone. Welcome to the twenty first century!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

kls1st wrote: 09 Jul 2018, 22:45 Laptop computer. Placed on a counter or table. Not take up space like a big monitor. Cell phone would be nice instead of the wall phone. Welcome to the twenty first century!
I agree! I especially wish we could buy each Sim a cell phone as the landlines are unattractive.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

telemwill wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 02:23
kls1st wrote: 09 Jul 2018, 22:45 Laptop computer. Placed on a counter or table. Not take up space like a big monitor. Cell phone would be nice instead of the wall phone. Welcome to the twenty first century!
I agree! I especially wish we could buy each Sim a cell phone as the landlines are unattractive.

Ruth
So you'd have to tap on the sim to make a call?
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SKatF wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 03:10

Ruth
Yes. I guess it would have to be a double menu. Use cell phone could be an option when you tap on the Sim, then tapping on that option would give you all the phone options. Maybe there could be a place in the mall where Sims could go and purchase their phones.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
LucyGross
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by LucyGross »

telemwill wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 10:57

Ruth
Yes. I guess it would have to be a double menu. Use cell phone could be an option when you tap on the Sim, then tapping on that option would give you all the phone options. Maybe there could be a place in the mall where Sims could go and purchase their phones.

Ruth
I love this idea! What do you think about this: The seniors would be the only sims still living in the 20th century and so everything could stay as is for them. However, when an adult or teenager needs to make a call, that action would be on the menu for couches, where they’d sit and pull out their cells for a chat. (Also, I’d like it if “take selfie” became a menu option whenever an adult or teen interacts with another sim on a home lot.)
Haunted house is across from the Community Center (home of the white guy with black hair & a mustache).
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

LucyGross wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 18:00

Ruth

Ruth
I love this idea! What do you think about this: The seniors would be the only sims still living in the 20th century and so everything could stay as is for them. However, when an adult or teenager needs to make a call, that action would be on the menu for couches, where they’d sit and pull out their cells for a chat. (Also, I’d like it if “take selfie” became a menu option whenever an adult or teen interacts with another sim on a home lot.)
:roll: It's taken me a really long time to get to the 21st century and I’ll be d@m*%d if I don’t get to live in it! Now gimme my iPad and my cell phone and GET OFF MY LAWN! :lol:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

kls1st wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 14:55

Ruth

Ruth
:roll: It's taken me a really long time to get to the 21st century and I’ll be d@m*%d if I don’t get to live in it! Now gimme my iPad and my cell phone and GET OFF MY LAWN! :lol:
😄 Yeah, I'm a senior who is pretty attached to my tablet and smart phone too.

Ruth
LucyGross
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by LucyGross »

telemwill wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 17:18

Ruth

Ruth

Wait, I’m a senior in RL. And, yeah, I’m on my iPad 7 and cell phone all day too. Obviously, there are a lot of us RL seniors playing the game. The problem is the way in which the senior sims are portrayed in the game. I don’t relate to them at all. The game seniors currently ARE stuck in the 20th century. That’s the difference. The limitations on their clothes, hobbies and actions make me groan with frustration and annoyance. Can we send a RL senior to the Firemonkeys HQ for a much-needed reality check?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

LucyGross wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 18:18
telemwill wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 17:18

Ruth

Ruth

Wait, I’m a senior in RL. And, yeah, I’m on my iPad 7 and cell phone all day too. Obviously, there are a lot of us RL seniors playing the game. The problem is the way in which the senior sims are portrayed in the game. I don’t relate to them at all. The game seniors currently ARE stuck in the 20th century. That’s the difference. The limitations on their clothes, hobbies and actions make me groan with frustration and annoyance. Can we send a RL senior to the Firemonkeys HQ for a much-needed reality check?
And not every senior is retired in RL. I'd like the option to work. And what's with the required gray hair?