What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by Perturbee »

Mon789 wrote:Mailboxes on houseboats!
Also I would love proper seasons! Not just rain or snow but actual seasons :)
Yes, but only if I can tune them! I don't want it to be wintry when I'm already freezing my nose off.
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

If we have seasons I'd like them to be hemisphere adjustable. I am so sick of games forcing me to a comply to American weather and traditions...snowy Christmases when I'm sweating my arse off...spring-based Easter stuff when I'm watching the leaves fall...
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Nandireya wrote:If we have seasons I'd like them to be hemisphere adjustable. I am so sick of games forcing me to a comply to American weather and traditions...snowy Christmases when I'm sweating my arse off...spring-based Easter stuff when I'm watching the leaves fall...
Maybe if there was a way to link to weather like there is to time. Be nice if you could set it for your own town or anyplace else you might prefer to be.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

telemwill wrote:
Nandireya wrote:If we have seasons I'd like them to be hemisphere adjustable. I am so sick of games forcing me to a comply to American weather and traditions...snowy Christmases when I'm sweating my arse off...spring-based Easter stuff when I'm watching the leaves fall...
Maybe if there was a way to link to weather like there is to time. Be nice if you could set it for your own town or anyplace else you might prefer to be.
Seems with time zones and GPS that wouldn't be that difficult. *laffin'* I say that like I could just write that code. Hahahahaha.... Not!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

Perturbee wrote:
Mon789 wrote:Mailboxes on houseboats!
Also I would love proper seasons! Not just rain or snow but actual seasons :)
Yes, but only if I can tune them! I don't want it to be wintry when I'm already freezing my nose off.
Definitely! I want full control :D
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Trees that move in house view mode. They already made it move in town view mode, sounds pretty straightforward to me. And make the trees items that sims can interact with like have a nap under a tree, read a book etc. I mean, it's already in the game for crying out loud. :D
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

animagif wrote:Trees that move in house view mode. They already made it move in town view mode, sounds pretty straightforward to me. And make the trees items that sims can interact with like have a nap under a tree, read a book etc. I mean, it's already in the game for crying out loud. :D
Oh my you got your wish lol. One of the new teen goals is talk to a tree :lol:
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Palmjill wrote:
animagif wrote:Trees that move in house view mode. They already made it move in town view mode, sounds pretty straightforward to me. And make the trees items that sims can interact with like have a nap under a tree, read a book etc. I mean, it's already in the game for crying out loud. :D
Oh my you got your wish lol. One of the new teen goals is talk to a tree :lol:
Haha. Too bad they removed the febreeze toilet spraying (or so I've heard, haven't updated).
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
blingqueen1492
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by blingqueen1492 »

when you purchase items from the store you get a brief description of the item
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

game COMPLETELY bug free ...even if it means for them to take time to cmpletely debug game. maybe they can do mini updates to keep us.

also stop with the free then not free business with NO WARNING !!!
i loved the Frebreze items ...now they are just items BIG WHOOP !!! and they cost now ... groaner - strike X !!! too many more strikes and im outa here !!! i dont like to be disappointed too often !!! game is becoming NO FUN ANYMORE !!!

it seemed everything was fine until glitchmonkeys took it over completely WITHOUT completely testing (which is rule number one of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ... don't release buggy products )!!!
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2