What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by katgames »

I want to change names. I did not realize they took the name of whatever house they moved into together. Why do they change their last names at all? Come into the 21st Century!!! Also I have gay Sims who don't want name changes. What about blended families? I just think the name thing should be more flexible and an easy thing to do.

I wish I could send my dogs to the park with their owners. I wish. I could play string with my cats like you can throw a frisbee for the dogs.

I wish babies could be moved around more. Do more things.

I wish for more and better clothes. If you buy clothes at that store you should own them and be able to switch in and out of them. There should be more body styles-- older people. I made a couple of grandparents to babysit but grandmas got really perky breasts! Hahahahaha...

I guess I should just be happy with what's there. It's rather amazing what they've created. But since you made a thread.....
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
mrs_smartt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by mrs_smartt »

More generations of sims. So our kids and grow up and become parents themselves.
Being able to take the baby for a walk around the block like how you can drive drive around the block.
More levels for houses = apartment buildings.
Give the preteen sims chores to do that take time. (They can't do much other than study or karate/ballet)
More wardrobe/furniture options.
Turn cooking into a hobby/career. Anyone wanna be a chef?
GC: TARDIS Rose (Closed)(Not Updated)
Wildlife Sanctuary: 3 West Oceanside
Haunted House/Maze: 12 West Side / 1 West Oceanside
HFN (In Progress): 2 West Oceanside
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

- Additional floors that do not cost a million bucks. I mean, a million simoleons for a 3x3 second floor? Come on.
- Different sized floors. So you can build a small first floor but a huge second floor etc.
- Customizable fence and pathway.
- Diagonal walls so that not every corner of the house is at a 90 degree angle.
- Most importantly, more than 10 sims per house. You can't have a party with only 10 people.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

It would be most helpful if the game would ask me if I was sure I wanted to spend LPs or SPs
when making a perches. I spend them with out realizing sometimes, most frustratingly. Thanks
Don't forget to save your game to the cloud
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

I like what everyone has listed so far. Like more options for wall hangings and/or paintings. Would be nice to have a resturant in town(or on the island) where sims can sit down and order a quick meal, family meal(with kids), or a romantic meal :) heck, I'd even take a food chart at this point! LOL
jaymart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jaymart »

katgames wrote:I want to change names. I did not realize they took the name of whatever house they moved into together. Why do they change their last names at all? Come into the 21st Century!!! Also I have gay Sims who don't want name changes. What about blended families? I just think the name thing should be more flexible and an easy thing to do.
yeah, this name change during the move annoys me also, especially when friends move together. Whoever thought that changing name is a condition to be a roommate :roll: It would be nice to be able to change names as we like, not related to moves or relationships.

I'd like to see more work options, where are computer programmers? :) And maybe ability to actually interact in the office, not just send to work. So workplace also becomes a house we can customize, place some career related staff in there. After all we ourselves spent most of our lives at work :)

Also I'd like to get more various challenges, this repeating goals sequence becomes boring after few iterations. Something like these special goals we get during the updates but more often, could be smaller, 5-6 goals and you get some prize at the end, more fun.
FB https://www.facebook.com/JayMartin1611
20 West Side: HFN (watch for fireworks)
Town updated to the latest version
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

I would also like the option to have more than 1 saved game. I've only got 1 device which I can play on (my iPad, as my iPhone is full) and I'd like to be able to have more than 1 game running :)
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

Mon789 wrote:I would also like the option to have more than 1 saved game. I've only got 1 device which I can play on (my iPad, as my iPhone is full) and I'd like to be able to have more than 1 game running :)
you can have two games running on different devices from same beginning ... what you want is two different games running independently . i think you can by using a different account for each device. then the save would go to different saves.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

nogard0 wrote:
Mon789 wrote:I would also like the option to have more than 1 saved game. I've only got 1 device which I can play on (my iPad, as my iPhone is full) and I'd like to be able to have more than 1 game running :)
you can have two games running on different devices from same beginning ... what you want is two different games running independently . i think you can by using a different account for each device. then the save would go to different saves.
Thanks! I do have 2 devices but my iPhone is full and I can't download any more apps :( so then I'm only left with my iPad so I'm stuck with 1 game :(
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Mon789 wrote: Thanks! I do have 2 devices but my iPhone is full and I can't download any more apps :( so then I'm only left with my iPad so I'm stuck with 1 game :(
Unfortunately! Apple does not provide multiple user access unlike android's jelly bean.
If you still want, the option is playing game with GC/FB on your device and uploading saved data on cloud. Then resetting your game and start a new game with a new FB ID. After playing upload the new game to new FB cloud and reset game. Now download your previous game with your primary FB. This way you can have as many game within single SFP.
But, does not it sound weird to upload,reset game, download, reset again. Gosh!
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche