What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by ElsieD »

So many wonderful quality of life suggestions. What I'd like to have in the game is a notification when the party boat is ready AND that the party boat have a set time like the daily mailbox gift. I forget to check, so it gets later and later until I just skip a day to reset the boat to be ready at a more convenient time.
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

When I saw industrial sink I thought yay clean up at home will be like restaurant. Nope! Still wishing for ambient lighting. More wall decor be nice.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
Amathyse
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Amathyse »

I really wish there were interactive activities for the whole family (not passive like watching TV). Board or card games would be great - there are even games toddlers can play. You could do 4 and up to ten with some card games. They might even be able to get one of game companies to support this idea as it could be advertising if they went with a named game. Or just go with simple card games like go fish, war, or more complicated like bridge. And family outdoor activities - play tag or other active games like tennis, badminton or croquet . Something where I can get the whole family doing something together at their house. And am I missing something or is the only thing you can do with the ping pong table is practice? I thought it would be great to get four people playing but all I get is a really short practice thing.

For hobby activities it's be nice if there were also casual options. I could send the family horse back riding without resetting their hobby. or bowling (for example). It should be shorter (an hour or two) as so many of them have such long options it isn't a lets go do something fun between working and going to bed for the night. Both the snow park and the camping park are great for this, but it be nice to be able to do more. Speaking of long options, what is it with the length of time serving at a counter or at the restaurant? 8 hrs should be the max and realistically it should be much shorter (an hour or two) to be useful. then the teen can go to their after work job and the family can visit, but ten hours is too long for teen to be working. that's all night if they also go to school

other things I'd like:
If an adult or senior exercises, their life counter goes back a little bit (reinforcing good life practices). Preteens can play with babies. And preteen should be able to use the bunk beds.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Preteens can't use the bunk beds! How unfair! I love your ideas for games. I think know there was one ios users got in the Red event only they got. But everyone should have something.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I love those ideas, Amathyse. I've always been jealous of that charades game iOS players got for the red event.

For tasks that are too long I just cancel them early, but I'm at level 55 so xp is entirely useless. You're right that 10 hours is a crazy long shift, though. And no breaks? Don't sims have any labour laws?
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

telemwill wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 18:25 Preteens can't use the bunk beds! How unfair! I love your ideas for games. I think know there was one ios users got in the Red event only they got. But everyone should have something.
I clearly can't type on a mobile! Sheesh! Yes, that charades game from the red event does make me jealous. I would love to have other games like it.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Alternates to cars, to function as cars do. Could be bicycles, motorcycles, horsedrawn carriages, public bus, to fit various styles of homes.

Ability to sell cars at a house so there would be none, or a car from another lot could be moved there.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

More holiday decorations. It's hard to decorate for Kwanzaa and Hanukah with one type of decoration for each.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

More building lots! With all the new templates they've given us, houses are getting squeezed out. We need more room for houses!
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

simmare wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 14:28 More building lots! With all the new templates they've given us, houses are getting squeezed out. We need more room for houses!
Seconded. Building's my thing, lol.

Also, how about a free build mode like in the computer versions? I finally got and have been playing Sims 4 most days for the past couple weeks and absolutely love that there's a way to build without relying on household funds. Even if it meant that Sims couldn't live in the house or something (because then there's no profit for EA if in-game currency isn't needed). Just sandbox mode or some way to build.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies