What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

Post by SKatF »

PtolemyGlenn wrote: 05 Dec 2017, 09:11 Here are some of the things from my wish list.

1. Increase the number of Sims from the max of 35. If you unlock all the houses there is a house for every sim unless you don't want to be married or kids. An increase will allow users to use all the houses but include families.
I understand desire for more sims. However, consider you can choose some lots to have no residents, such as the spa, daycare or wedding venue template. Or use a lot just for LP earning hobbies or crafting events. All lots don't have to be occupied to be useful. Then you could have families.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

The new ski chalet template is making me wish I had some standard lots left to build on! It would be nice if they made more lots (standard & premium) available to us, maybe on the other side of the ski lift/ Ice skating rink. Views of the beach are nice, but the snowy mountains are a really nice change.

Happy Holidays to all :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Rosie_58 wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 22:52 The new ski chalet template is making me wish I had some standard lots left to build on! It would be nice if they made more lots (standard & premium) available to us, maybe on the other side of the ski lift/ Ice skating rink. Views of the beach are nice, but the snowy mountains are a really nice change.

Happy Holidays to all :)
A great idea. In my old Sims Medieval game, I could go to a western location and watch the sun set when it was dusk in the game. Wouldn't it be cool to build the chalet with mountain view on west side of SFP town and watch the sun set!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I'm a bit disappointed there are no new holiday decor or clothing items. These are the things on my SFP holiday / Winter wish list (in no particular order.)

X Holiday sweaters for all ages.
X Holiday outfits for babies.
X Winter coats / snow suits for babies.
X Shrubs for outdoors with holiday lights.
X Picket fence pieces with evergreen swags/red bows
X Wreaths which could go inside/outside
X Santa and Mrs. Santa outfits for seniors (after all, they're the right age) Bonus if Santa hair/beard is separate and can be used year around
X Pile of presents you could set around on floor or table
X Small Christmas tree you could set on table or counter
X 1 square floor Christmas tree (skinny and tall) for compact spaces like houseboat
X Christmas/ holiday rugs
X Items with winter actions...a sled kids could pull around (like toddler trike action), snoeball fight on home lot, build a snowman, indoor game (like project red charade.)
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thiscat06 »

I totally agree with your ideas. I’m surprised they don’t offer Christmas outfits for the other age groups. If we had outfits for any age, they can have family pictures.
dub_diablo77
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by dub_diablo77 »

:geek: I'd like to see more hairstyles for babies.. toddlers.. kids.. Just everyone in general.. Like why is there no low cut for toddler boys? Everyone doesn't need Mohawks or Afros.. Sheesh.. Also it would be nice if families or more than one sim could go for a ride or drive.. I agree there should be some more wall papers and floors added..and how about a sim hotel.. I built one myself.. But that would be cool to see.. Or like someone said before .. A Zoo.. Something to have Sims go to and visit.. Much like the mall
dub_diablo77
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by dub_diablo77 »

:geek: I thought of something else.. I have Sims with siblings.. Why is it that a preteen can talk to a toddler.. But a toddler can't interact with a baby.. That would be interesting .. Maybe have them sit so they can hold their new brother or sister.. Or play with them on the play mat.. Or As they crawl around.. Maybe talk to them in the highchair.. Just thought it would be more family oriented that way..... Agree with most of these ideas here.. Maybe the devs will use some in upcoming quests and events.. BTW Happy Holidays folks.. Cool forum
dub_diablo77
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by dub_diablo77 »

And better beard game for the men..like how the Pirate outfit beard was.. And other goatee mustache choices Maybe some peach fuzz for teen males.. Heck make it a quest or an event like barbershop.. Or a one time real money thing.. The women had their share of nice new styles..Oh.. And backwards hats.. Snap backs.. Or dadhats
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thiscat06 »

I’ve been asking for toddler to baby interactions for a while now. I think they should have new baby actions like when you are in control of a baby, you can click on them and get an action like explore house for 10 minutes or so. There can be another action where you can have them crawl freely instead of the way they crawl now.
dub_diablo77
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by dub_diablo77 »

I got one.. How about a game shelf.. Similar to the book shelf.. If you have a dining table you can select from 2-4 Sims ages preteen to senior to play cards.. Board game..or jenga..or yahtzee or something like that.. It promotes family and is good indoor entertainment.. I'd pay for something like that real cash or life points.. Would be a good add to a den or dining room.. Maybe as a gift for a quest or something would be cool