Architect Homes Refined Romance Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Architect Homes Refined Romance Update

Post by mudgenie »

House number 2 has the back bar with all the bottles from the Socialite event and one of the Spirit houses. I didn't look real close to see anything else before I built it.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

randy_thrandy wrote: 01 Feb 2019, 22:14
indiekicks wrote: 01 Feb 2019, 18:21 Based on Erin’s picture it’s the sixth one. With the town value of 2,436,000.
thanks!! i'm off to building right away! :D

EDIT: oh silly me, i think we've miscommunicated here a bit. you thought i was asking about the house with the surf van while i was actually asking about the one with socialite items, i just phrased it poorly, sorry!

so i've located the surf van one, it really is the 6th one in the Erin's picture up there. could you please tell me which one is the socialite items one, too?
Sorry about that! It’s a bit difficult for me to see clearly but I’m 90% sure it’s the second house. Valued at 2,320,000.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

indiekicks wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 05:05
indiekicks wrote: 01 Feb 2019, 18:21 Based on Erin’s picture it’s the sixth one. With the town value of 2,436,000.

EDIT: oh silly me, i think we've miscommunicated here a bit. you thought i was asking about the house with the surf van while i was actually asking about the one with socialite items, i just phrased it poorly, sorry!

so i've located the surf van one, it really is the 6th one in the Erin's picture up there. could you please tell me which one is the socialite items one, too?
Sorry about that! It’s a bit difficult for me to see clearly but I’m 90% sure it’s the second house. Valued at 2,320,000.
It's the second house on premium lots, and the third one on standard lots.
Attachments
C642475D-72D5-498C-9640-BB05EAFC30D2.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

mudgenie wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 04:36 House number 2 has the back bar with all the bottles from the Socialite event and one of the Spirit houses. I didn't look real close to see anything else before I built it.
So I looked over the house after it was built and it also has the "Classy Comforts" set, the Roof lighting, the Cozy Comforts lamps, the bench stool and a couple of the benches from "Beautiful Benches, " all from the current event. :D so I guess I will build if a couple more times.
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update
ErinPW

Re: Architect Homes 2018 Holiday Update

Post by ErinPW »

bluebeariscool wrote: 01 Feb 2019, 12:47 I notice there is also a new house on the regular house tab. A designer starter home which we get to build for free! Not much in this game is free anymore.
The player made a few changes at the ground floor I think, but has added and decorated a little basement and an upper floor with balcony and exterior stairs. Guess that's enough to count as own design.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

I went to the Make2 post to see what these new items would cost if you bought them in the game. The Gold Table Lamps are 10 LPs, the red Classy Floor lamp is 20 SPs, the Gold and Black buffet is 30 LPs, the gold Roof Lights are 15 SPs, the Red benches are 10 LPs, the Red Bar stool is 10 SPs and finally, the Red drink bar is a whopping 85 SPs. :shock: So, yeah, it's way worth it to keep building this house for awhile. It's way easier for me to make simoleons vs making LPs or SPs.
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

ErinPW wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 07:43
indiekicks wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 05:05

It's the second house on premium lots, and the third one on standard lots.
thank you both so much!!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

The 1st penthouse has the cheese tray, drinks cart, black loveseat and sofa, and I think some overhead lights from the current event.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

ErinPW wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 07:49
bluebeariscool wrote: 01 Feb 2019, 12:47 I notice there is also a new house on the regular house tab. A designer starter home which we get to build for free! Not much in this game is free anymore.
The player made a few changes at the ground floor I think, but has added and decorated a little basement and an upper floor with balcony and exterior stairs. Guess that's enough to count as own design.
I'm very confused. Can someone please explain?

Is there a new template or not? I'm not getting any new ones that are supposedly free on my end...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 19:30
ErinPW wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 07:49
I'm very confused. Can someone please explain?

Is there a new template or not? I'm not getting any new ones that are supposedly free on my end...
There's no new template. The Designer Starter House is from this online bundle. You had to buy it for real money to unlock it.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update