Architect Homes Grand Garages Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Re: Architect Homes Grand Garages Update

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 07:50
I like the first penthouse!
Yes! The first penthouse has a ton of stuff in it! It's got a few items that have only been seen in the Garage house template: the pink toddler bed, the toadstool tea party set, the wine rack (2) , the rose gold chic plant, and the blue cleaning bucket. And then there's items from some more recent online bundles. And then there's some of the older limited time items like the dance machine and the luxury crib. And there's an Easter basket which may or may not come back this Easter (and if it does the price could vary from anywhere to 1LP to 100LP).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
sarahpants
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by sarahpants »

Yay! This is my house! They left a lot in but also took quite a bit out. :?
I did this penthouse ages ago but recently updated it with some of the newer items (hence the old and new).
Other interesting things which were removed: Hans, the reindeer pic, the farmhouse table and chairs, the new garages ping pong table, the farmhouse stove, a farmhouse rug, farmhouse plants, the vases from one of the new online packs (which I've seen in other architect houses), a sofa with cushion and throw from an online pack, 2 yoga mats, a shiny pink dressing table (not sure where this is from, i think it's from an event i didn't finish and that i got it from an architect house as i don't have it unlocked), and the bins from the garages update.
I'm glad they kept the nautical reading corner though :D
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

sarahpants wrote: 31 Mar 2019, 21:08
Yay! This is my house! They left a lot in but also took quite a bit out. :?
I did this penthouse ages ago but recently updated it with some of the newer items (hence the old and new).
Other interesting things which were removed: Hans, the reindeer pic, the farmhouse table and chairs, the new garages ping pong table, the farmhouse stove, a farmhouse rug, farmhouse plants, the vases from one of the new online packs (which I've seen in other architect houses), a sofa with cushion and throw from an online pack, 2 yoga mats, a shiny pink dressing table (not sure where this is from, i think it's from an event i didn't finish and that i got it from an architect house as i don't have it unlocked), and the bins from the garages update.
I'm glad they kept the nautical reading corner though :D
Congratulations!

It would be nice if they gave an explanation for why they removed some stuff. Nothing of what you mentioned was removed sounds particularly special. The Hans has definitely been in architect houses before. Maybe they just didn't want one house to have all that stuff? :roll:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There are other houses again.

April 13th.
April 13th.

Penthouses
April 13th.
April 13th.

Houseboats

April 13th.
April 13th.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There are other architect homes.

April 26th.
April 26th.

Penthouses
April 26th.
April 26th.

Houseboats
April 26th.
April 26th.
iOS 17.4.1

marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

the first houseboat is one i designed:)) it's pretty much exactly the same as what i submitted except they removed some of the showers and light fixtures. pretty cool! this is my second house they've chosen :D

3F5C3C6B-B6E4-4068-ABE4-7740026A25BB.jpeg
9E0A8CCC-73EF-42C4-858B-FA1AD54C9A1B.jpeg
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

marktheperson wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 00:25 the first houseboat is one i designed:)) it's pretty much exactly the same as what i submitted except they removed some of the showers and light fixtures. pretty cool! this is my second house they've chosen :D

3F5C3C6B-B6E4-4068-ABE4-7740026A25BB.jpeg
9E0A8CCC-73EF-42C4-858B-FA1AD54C9A1B.jpeg
Congrats!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I wonder after which rules they take away stuff.
iOS 17.4.1

marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

ErinPW wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 06:48 Congrats!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I wonder after which rules they take away stuff.
I'm not sure, actually. Does seem sorta random imo. Although one thing I did notice is that it seems they used a version of the boat I submitted a few weeks ago, cuz the architect version has some lamps that I had replaced with decorations and a table that I replaced with a bookshelf.