The LP plant is gone from my game!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Re: The LP plant is gone from my game!

Post by nogard0 »

katgames wrote:Does Antony use those new plants? Seemed kinda like a rip off to me. Am I not catching on or something???
i use the § plant when its available for free. i REFUSE to spend lps or real $ for either. $ is very limited for me on my budget. i use some itunes money only for important apps or a few musics rarely.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Antony" is my ipad mini correcting my spelling for me. Was suppose to be "anybody"

Silly iPad. Sometimes I'm not so good at the proofing before I hit send.

I guess if you could figure out how to hit it just right you might get somewhere with the Simoleons but not my thing. If I ever work at figuring out how to hit something difficult it will be tomato plants. I'd love to be able to grow those babies and get tomatoes and the pay off, not the monster. Every now and then I try. Just stubborn I guess.

Wait a minute! FREE? When's that? Am I not paying attention again??!!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

i bet antony is a virtual keyboard and corrective spelling issue that was supposed to be anybody i.e., y/t b/n
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

katgames wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

"Antony" is my ipad mini correcting my spelling for me. Was suppose to be "anybody"

I guess if you could figure out how to hit it just right you might get somewhere with the Simoleons but not my thing. If I ever work at figuring out how to hit something difficult it will be tomato plants. I'd love to be able to grow those babies and get tomatoes and the pay off, not the monster. Every now and then I try. Just stubborn I guess.

The Simoleons plant is free every four hours. It's second on plant list. The LP is the top one. That's the one you have to pay real money for.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

ZeeGee wrote:The Simoleons plant is free every four hours. It's second on plant list. The LP is the top one. That's the one you have to pay real money for.
Holy moly! I did NOT know that I have to pay more attention! Thankies for that kewl tip!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

ZeeGee wrote:
katgames wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

The Simoleons plant is free every four hours. It's second on plant list. The LP is the top one. That's the one you have to pay real money for.
erm... free in terms of real money, you have to spend 250 simoleons to play... but unless encounter the bug that nogard0 faces, usually will get back more than 250 simoleons
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

I've never gotten less than 350 back, usually lots more. One time it did freeze on me but gave me the money cause I checked my count afterwards
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I plant the Simolean plant every chance I get. Almost always get at least $500 or $750. At least once a day I get either $2,500 or $5,000. Haven't gotten $15,000 yet, but I did get $7,500 once. Since the minimum is $350, you can't really lose! I built up my bank that way - started construction on my Fine & Fancy store finally, and still had $300,000 left over (now built up to $459,000 since yesterday, between working, gardening and planting the Simolean plant pretty much every time it pops up). I split my planting between the onions and garlic overnight - one has more $ and one has more XP.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48