Repeating Live Events in Sims FreePlay

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
LolitaNicole92
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Repeating Live Events in Sims FreePlay

Post by LolitaNicole92 »

Ok so I've been playing Sims Freeplay for years but i started a new gqme last year roughly around june and I've done a number of time limited live events such as the spa event, in home laundromat event, pampered pets event, wedding ceremony and wedding gifts events (just recently concluded) and I've spent my own personal money to stock up on social points in the hopes I would be able to unlock the grand prize which is usually some sort of home full of all the prizes you unlock during the even as well as more items to go with the theme of the event but mainly, i just want that first free home you get as the nrw template with all the great free items in it
My concern is this

My first event was a hair salon event and if I'm not mistaken it should be coming up soon, the closest I've ever come to reaching the grande prize was the wedding even where I only needed to unlock 1 pack of wedding outfits for the bride and groom to get the wedding reception building so really I wanna know

Has anyone repeated a live event they were unable to finish the first time around and if so, did you pick up where you last unlocked a prize because I really want that salon and I was only 3 prizes away with that event.
Last edited by ErinPW on 01 May 2019, 06:54, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moderated to reflect forum rules 1 and 6.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Repeating Live Events in Sims FreePlay

Post by telemwill »

I have repeated a live event, and it picked up after the last prize I purchased.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

LolitaNicole92 wrote: 01 May 2019, 00:55 My first event was a hair salon event and if I'm not mistaken it should be coming up soon,...
There will be only two live events in ths update, the new "Poolside Paradise Live Event" and a repeated "Chic Boutique Live Event". There will be an event for long hairs as well, but that is going to be a hobby event for fashion designers, not a live event.
LolitaNicole92 wrote: 01 May 2019, 00:55 ...I really want that salon and I was only 3 prizes away with that event.
For the "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow Live Event" you are probably talking of, this has last been repeated in June 2018 (first event was in the beginning of 2018) and there was no salon, no house template as a main price, just a salon chair and a barber chair in different colors and some hairstyles. The prizes in this event could be used to decorate a salon yourself. We don't really know how "soon" this event is going to be repeated again.
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MimLady »

I've repeated a few of the live events where there are the candle/pottery/jewellery etc crafting stations involved. Not specifically to go for the big prize as I like to create my own house designs, but more to pick up any of the smaller prizes I like the look of, which I might not get first time round because I don't like to grind away at the game.
Anyhow two tricks which I didn't spot straight away; if you've unlocked all the crafting stations the first time round, they will all be ready to use straight away (at least they are in my game because I have a craft centre set up and leave all the stations there. This also seems to mean that whatever stock is left on them at the end of an event is there ready for the next event). Also it's worth collecting candles even if you don't need them for the items you want second time around because you can just keep using them for free spins for the constructor coins rather than using SP.