(Game Center) I need a neighbor!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: (Game Center) I need a neighbor!

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I have enough neighbours to complete the neighbour goals but I always welcome more! Feel free to add me: Debbilu7 on GC. Mention SFP but please don't send me other challenges because I just ignore them...SFP is the only game I play regularly.

I am at level 50 with a TV of 38,000,000+. I have everything to meet the goals but they are scattered around town...partly because all the houses have other purposes and partly because I like the scavenger hunt aspect. That's why I always like new neighbours! If you can't find something, feel free to ask me.
Updated town info in profile
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

Found ya Sheila, and I have finished glitch. Freaked out all day...the planning was a nightmare but I'm done. Please post when you're done. I won't update tomorrow until I hear. It's hard to find a town to send your Sim to that hasn't made the jump. I have plenty to keep me busy. My town in I s a mess!
Not to be creepy... but he's said "thanks" when he left. Peaceful place. Ziggy is very trustworthy...[/quote]
Lydia is not my traveller, but she may pay Ziggy a visit when she wants to get her cougar on ;)
I worked the glitch and added 26 to my town :o Five are sim idols now, thanks. Now I'm going to restock my LPs and update.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Super! That's what I'm doing now. I'll know I can update later tonight and start those ridiculous quests. From what I hear I need to carry as much LP into the future as I can gather. I need a designated traveler. I just send random peeps. With all these new Sims I gotta get more organized.

Oh, Ziggy Starsust lives in NeoTokyo next it HFN. It's the cat house.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
adavis1187
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by adavis1187 »

Looking for neighbors too. Anyone can add me, GC is adavis1187. Thanks!
GC: adavis1187
cdriley29
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by cdriley29 »

Delphine wrote:Little message For those who still visit me : I haven't updated yet but i think i Will do by tonight (it's hard to quit visiting santa :mrgreen: )
Ugh. i cannot believe i missed that quest. i wish i had that ability to gather all the LPs in the world.
Game Center: cdriley29
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

You still have your neighbours reindeers parcs to get LPs :) It is nothing compared to the Xmas glitch,
But it's more than nothing...
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I still have not updated either to those visiting my town I apologize. I just need a little more time.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
RoseDust101
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by RoseDust101 »

RoseDust101
jiffner77
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by jiffner77 »

Hi everyone!

I'm new to SPF and the board. I've only been playing a few weeks and I need some help from neighbors to finish some of the quests I'm working on. I've mostly been working on the aesthetics of my town, and trying to earn $, LP, etc, so I may not have a lot to offer to other players, other than having 16 Sims (you could always come over to level up making best friends) ;) Please feel free to add me if you like; I'm on GC as jiffner77. Please mention SPF as that's the only game I play regularly.

Currently, I need to find a neighbors kitchen with a fire extinguisher.

Nice to meet you all!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

jiffner77 wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm new to SPF and the board. I've only been playing a few weeks and I need some help from neighbors to finish some of the quests I'm working on. I've mostly been working on the aesthetics of my town, and trying to earn $, LP, etc, so I may not have a lot to offer to other players, other than having 16 Sims (you could always come over to level up making best friends) ;) Please feel free to add me if you like; I'm on GC as jiffner77. Please mention SPF as that's the only game I play regularly.

Currently, I need to find a neighbors kitchen with a fire extinguisher.

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the forum :)
Every sim has got his own fire extinguisher in his magic pocket. If your sim has burned e.g. brownies or waffles, and you need to put out the fire, tap the oven and choose the only option.

You can also add players from this thread, who have mentioned their HFN (House For Neighbors) they often leave a burning oven for their neighbors :) For the adresses klick here
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View