(Game Center) I need a neighbor!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: (Game Center) I need a neighbor!

Post by katgames »

Yay, nightclub!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:I added a few people (Laura all of my guy Sims have the free Toyota guitar, so feel free!). Thank you so much to the people who added me or accepted my request! I got 3 more SP tonight! Only a few more and I can build my night club.
Currently the night club is useless :( I read several times, that our sims cannot go in, and also my sims refuse to. Not sure, whether it is a bug or the Firemonkeys have closed it.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
gabbreezyy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by gabbreezyy »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by gabbreezyy on 06 Feb 2014, 23:44, edited 2 times in total.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Thank you all! I now have 8 new neighbors and I got enough SP to start my nightclub this morning. I sure hope it's not worthless - I want to send Rosmerta or Aberforth to tend bar or DJ or something. Drinks cost too much at the ski lodge, although I've had them tend bar there. They really need a pub to be happy.

Not too sure about the next SP - they want me to go woo hoo with a neighbor and I don't know anybody well enough for that! Most of my Sims are working toward getting together with each other, with a few exceptions. I've got one married couple waiting for their baby, but I can't build the baby until I can add another Sim next level. I got my first look at babies, toddlers and pre-teens last night. Played hide and seek a lot just to see what they would do.

I visited several neighbors last night - some of you have a LOT of Sims! How many are we allowed to have? Is there a cap on population? I need to switch threads I think, since my neighbor request has been answered - will go explore the other topics so I don't sidetrack this one.

Many thanks again!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:Thank you all! I now have 8 new neighbors and I got enough SP to start my nightclub this morning. I sure hope it's not worthless - I want to send Rosmerta or Aberforth to tend bar or DJ or something. Drinks cost too much at the ski lodge, although I've had them tend bar there. They really need a pub to be happy.

Not too sure about the next SP - they want me to go woo hoo with a neighbor and I don't know anybody well enough for that! Most of my Sims are working toward getting together with each other, with a few exceptions. I've got one married couple waiting for their baby, but I can't build the baby until I can add another Sim next level. I got my first look at babies, toddlers and pre-teens last night. Played hide and seek a lot just to see what they would do.

I visited several neighbors last night - some of you have a LOT of Sims! How many are we allowed to have? Is there a cap on population? I need to switch threads I think, since my neighbor request has been answered - will go explore the other topics so I don't sidetrack this one.

Many thanks again!
Hi Karen,

If you read two posts above yours ... The night Club is useless at this moment! Your sims refuse to go into the building

For the whoowhoo your sims could go to Another Simtown ;)

31 sims is official maximum. But if 1sim is at a neighbors town we can add one more :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
KrysR
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by KrysR »

Add me Facebook krystal richardson I already added you (and spend quite some time in your town)
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

ErinPW wrote:
Hufflepuff Karen wrote:Thank you all! I now have 8 new neighbors and I got enough SP to start my nightclub this morning. I sure hope it's not worthless - I want to send Rosmerta or Aberforth to tend bar or DJ or something. Drinks cost too much at the ski lodge, although I've had them tend bar there. They really need a pub to be happy.

Many thanks again!
Hi Karen,

If you read two posts above yours ... The night Club is useless at this moment! Your sims refuse to go into the building

For the whoowhoo your sims could go to Another Simtown ;)

31 sims is official maximum. But if 1sim is at a neighbors town we can add one more :)
Uh oh! My last trip to the nightclub I invited Osiris.....
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Attachments
image.jpg
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

For what it is worth I used it two times. It was a good place to get them all together and form relationships. Can't drink there either...too expensive. But ya can dance. * busts a beat*

I probably use the park, community center and swim center more...and the grocery!

But it's fun....

Oh, and on the wooho,o I always go to that Another Simtown", its less creepy.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Thanks! Felt like a stalker but got friendly enough with a Sim in Another Sim Town to woo-hoo :). You're right, less creepy that way. My night club seems to work ok the 3 that tried it got in and liked it. Now I have to date a neighbor's Sim, at least that's less creepy than trying to go from acquaintance to woo hoo in 7 minutes!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Yeah I keep all me messing around with neighbors in that generic town. I hate to think what my Sims are doing behind my back with other neighbors. *rolls eyes*