XP on Fine Literature reduced but...

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

XP on Fine Literature reduced but...

Post by bloodcool »

In case some did not realize...

We have noticed that Mystery Island update has reduced the XP for Fine Literature and therefore setting pre-teens to read Fine Literature overnight (12 hours on 3-star) is not that XP-lucrative.

Well, while FM reduced the XP so that it make sense when compared with Big Books of Stuff. The Novel from pre-teens bookshelf (12 hours on 3-star) still yields that 1567 XP (at own house, inspired). However a 3-star pre-teen bookshelf costs LP though, so its your choice. I've got one because of player-designed house. :mrgreen:
ZeeGee

Re: XP on Fine Literature reduced but...

Post by ZeeGee »

Thank you! I set them reading every night and was mad about the reduction, had not noticed this.
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

I noticed this the other day. Some of my pre teens only have 2 star bookshelves but it still yields the same XP, but it takes 13 hours instead.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I didn't notice this, yet. Thanks for the Info!

Do you remember the XPs for hibernate? I'm pretty sure, we got a bit more than 900, anyway which bed or sim. Now it's 1030, except the toddler beds. So my toddlers are sleeping in their parents beds now, when I know that I can't take care of them :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

ErinPW wrote:I didn't notice this, yet. Thanks for the Info!

Do you remember the XPs for hibernate? I'm pretty sure, we got a bit more than 900, anyway which bed or sim. Now it's 1030, except the toddler beds. So my toddlers are sleeping in their parents beds now, when I know that I can't take care of them :)
I didn't take note for hibernate as its not my favorite long duration activity. The only type of Sim that I would hibernate is infant but i grew them to toddler in 1 day so... :mrgreen:

I make the toddlers watch movie marathon overnight (pls dun report me for child abuse) and play tea set during day time.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Mon789 wrote:I noticed this the other day. Some of my pre teens only have 2 star bookshelves but it still yields the same XP, but it takes 13 hours instead.
yup... i wouldn't mind making them read for 13 hours too cos most of the time i would only attend to them at the 14th or even 15th hour...