Doors missing from inventory

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Doors missing from inventory

Post by tangerine »

I recently noticed that two doors are missing from my inventory: the door frame from the wizard's cottage and the bathroom stall doors from the wedding lot. I know I had them at one point and I even just built the wizard's cottage and put the frame in my inventory but when I looked for it, it wasn't there. Anyone else missing these doors?
ErinPW

Re: Doors missing from inventory

Post by ErinPW »

There are some posts on Facebook regarding missing doors. So you‘re not alone. Hope, they’ll be back in the coming update.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

Okay, thanks. I think other items from the wizard's cottage are missing, too (like bathroom and dining room furniture) but I've got so much junk in my inventory and it's so slow to scroll through, I can't be sure.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

tangerine wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 14:17 Okay, thanks. I think other items from the wizard's cottage are missing, too (like bathroom and dining room furniture) but I've got so much junk in my inventory and it's so slow to scroll through, I can't be sure.
Some weeks ago I sorted the items in my inventory as it was too hard to find the items I wanted to place. Wish, I could do that with the cluttered home store as well. Or, even better, the Firemonkeys should do that :lol:

Bedroom- bathroom- dining room items and the door frame weren’t unlocked with the quest. But the items I kept from building the cottage are still in my inventory. Except the door frame.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View