(Facebook) I need a neighbor!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: (Facebook) I need a neighbor!

Post by enkeli63 »

I sent a couple more friend requests today. Does facebook have a limit to the requests you can send in one day? I don't want to get banned for requesting too many, so I stick to 2 per day, but if anyone knows what's safe, please share ;) Thanks!
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

enkeli63 wrote:
PaQuilter wrote:Thank you to everyone for accepting my friend requests. It is so much fun visiting other towns and seeing how creative everyone is. :)
Thanks for the request! I added you and look forward to visiting your town tomorrow 8-) I'm still working on my neighbors' house at #2 Firehouse Road, but it's off to a good start now. I can't afford the second floor just yet, so I'm going to need to put a lot of the hobby stuff in the back yard for a while :P The house next to it is my haunted house, and then #22 West Side has some useful stuff and pets.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you and yor sims!
Thank you, Enkeli, I visited your town last night & you're doing great for just starting out. Keep up the good work! :)
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

GAURAV.GOLU wrote:In case someone looking for neighbor, you can add me at 1GAURAV.GOLU@facebook.com
I sent you a friend request Gaurau.golu. :D
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

I sent some friend requests on Facebook to people so if you get one from Betty C. that's me.
aka Pa Quilter :)

Thank You Everybody
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

PaQuilter wrote:
Thank you, Enkeli, I visited your town last night & you're doing great for just starting out. Keep up the good work! :)
Thank you so much!! I just started playing on October 8, so not even a whole month into the game yet 8-) I'm really enjoying it!
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Enkeli and Paquilter, I just sent you a PM with my Facebook link. Let me know if you have problems with it.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

telemwill wrote:Enkeli and Paquilter, I just sent you a PM with my Facebook link. Let me know if you have problems with it.
I don't have any new messages, so I don't know if they're set to go through when this site runs its cron task, or if something happened to the message and it got lost.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

enkeli63 wrote:
telemwill wrote:Enkeli and Paquilter, I just sent you a PM with my Facebook link. Let me know if you have problems with it.
I don't have any new messages, so I don't know if they're set to go through when this site runs its cron task, or if something happened to the message and it got lost.
I think I may have forgotten to add the subject. Just tried again.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

telemwill wrote:
enkeli63 wrote:
I think I may have forgotten to add the subject. Just tried again.
It went through this time :D Thanks for the link! I sent you a request and look forward to getting to know you and your sims 8-)
Catlady
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Catlady »

I need a neighbor with a mirror and a pool, please and thank you.