Switching Devices Question

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Switching Devices Question

Post by Rosie_58 »

For people that have used a time cheat in SFP, and can't access the online store would switching devices fix this or would your cloud saved game still not allow you to access the online store on the new device?
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Switching Devices Question

Post by Mon789 »

I'm pretty sure the only way to fix that would be to restart your game. Your saved game still has the time cheat attached.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Thank you for replying. Restarting the game when starting to playing is one thing,but not when playing for a long time.
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

Can you have the same game on more than one device? If so, how do you accomplish this?
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Arcadia wrote:Can you have the same game on more than one device? If so, how do you accomplish this?
yes and no...

yes: you can load both devices from the same cloud save. You need to consistently save and cross-download between 2 devices to sync the game progress...

no: after loading both devices from the same cloud save, the game play will be different from then on if you play in different ways on both devices
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

Thanks Bloodcool, if I am understanding you correctly, I can save the data to a new device, but it will be to difficult to maintain them both under the same cloud save. This give me something to think about. I am thinking about getting an Ipad.