Fishtank Benefits

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Fishtank Benefits

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Question about the fish tanks. If I buy them for real money, do I just get 1 tank, or does purchasing the package give me access to a tank for each house where I want to put one. Thinking of getting one for my houses that have cats. I got an app card for my birthday that I haven't redeemed yet. Don't want any new apps but I can use it to buy stuff in the SFP.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:Question about the fish tanks. If I buy them for real money, do I just get 1 tank, or does purchasing the package give me access to a tank for each house where I want to put one. Thinking of getting one for my houses that have cats. I got an app card for my birthday that I haven't redeemed yet. Don't want any new apps but I can use it to buy stuff in the SFP.
Once purchased, you can have as many number of fish tank as you want. No limit! :)
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Yay! Got my fish tanks (had a glitch in the store, but they fixed it with "restore purchases"). I have a Geek Haven house that nobody lives in (need to level up to get my 16th Sim and it will be a baby). So I took all my extra furniture that has been in inventory from upgrades and built something - thought it would be like a library or book store cafe but Andromeda was tired so I let her sleep in one of the beds stored in the side room and after my Sims looked at or fed the fish, they all went and sat down. So it looks like a hospital waiting room! None of them are doing anything except sitting, waiting for her to wake up.
Attachments
image.jpg
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

Nandireya wrote:Yeah. It's adorable the way the cats bat at the glass. But they're mostly aesthetic.
Attachments
image.jpg
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside