No haunted furniture in store

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: No haunted furniture in store

Post by Palmjill »

telemwill wrote: I was just going to say almost this very thing. Why do they not think to consider the goal sequence? They take one thing in isolation and do not consider how it is affected by everything else. I hope all the new players complain loudly about this.
The worst thing is that people are asking the same question on the FM support site and they have not even bothered to reply to them!

https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/forums/ ... elp#recent
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Jaskolka
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Jaskolka »

I wrote a long email to firemonkeys about it, too. Re using neighbors in meantime, can't. When attempting to click on a haunted item at neighbor's house, all I get is a Sim shaking their head and having a red crossed circle over their head. They do get spooked out at haunted places when lights start blinking, just don't do anything about it. :( I have four Sims I want to make into Ghostbusters... they'll have to wait another 10 levels...
J.
filiz
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by filiz »

I have the same problem. And don't know what to do.
Onigiri13
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Onigiri13 »

Yeah I have the same problem! I'm on an Android. Please tell me someone resolved this DX!
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Onigiri13 wrote:Yeah I have the same problem! I'm on an Android. Please tell me someone resolved this DX!
Ghost hunting starts at level 23 now. Once you get to that level, the haunted stuff is supposed to show up in the store, as well as the option to build the haunted house.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
fivesixlilyeight
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by fivesixlilyeight »

I've been having the same problem as well. I'm using the ipad 1
Hopefully this gets resolved :cry:
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

fivesixlilyeight wrote:I've been having the same problem as well. I'm using the ipad 1
Hopefully this gets resolved :cry:
The only way to change this restriction (ie ghost hunting unlocked at only level 23) is for newer players to complain to Firemonkeys about this. Hopefully they might reconsider this if enough people complain!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Cooney
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Cooney »

I'm honestly annoyed by this, ghost hunting looks quite rewarding and a nice hobby to do. Level 23 just seems way too late on in the game to unlock it :(
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by babhiemiao29 »

I have to agree on what Cooney said.

GH is the only hobby that gives LP while clicking ghosts (I am on the process of knowing which ghost that gives the most LP's since the last two rows of ghosts only give around 7§§/click) and after completing the whole hobby set, it gives 5 LP's afterwards .

That's how i farm my LP's nowadays since the golden years update

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
miffi fiffi
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by miffi fiffi »

Sorry if this will bum you out even more, but the ghost quest comes after the teen idol quest, so the haunted items don't automatically appear at lv 23. You have to complete the road to fame first and then the ghost hunting quest before you can ghost hunt.

When i was lv 12, i used to make sims, make them all become best friends for the XP, delete them and do it again and again just to level up (was not very patient, haha), so i could ghost hunt, believing the haunted items would appear at lv 23. When i had finished x number of quests, i could see that there was a ghost hunting quest in the queue, and realized it might take longer before i would be ghost hunting.