No ghost hunting for kindle?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Jaskolka
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

No ghost hunting for kindle?

Post by Jaskolka »

Hello,
I have been playing on Kindle Fire HDX for a few days, have 8 sims, level 10, and ever since I've read about the ghost hunting hobby, I'd love to have a few of my sims indulge in it. Problem is, the home store has no items marked with the ghost symbol, and even if I visit a neighbor that happens to have a few haunted items, I can't search for ghosts with any of my sims - it only shows a red crossed circle. Do i need to unlock the ghost hunting with some sort of a quest chain, like marriage & babies, or is the ghost hunting just not available/disabled for kindle? It's mentioned in help files, I even have two quests at this moment that require ghost hunting - a social (Catch Cousin Flapsworth in a neighbor's town) and a weekly mystery box quest (Search for ghosts between 6am and 12pm). I would prefer not having to skip these, because that's 10 LPs of which I don't have that many (i'm only lvl 10 after all). Why would there be quests if the ability is locked out/disabled? Any advice please?
Thanks

J.
J.
Ann Sims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: No ghost hunting for kindle?

Post by Ann Sims »

I use a kindle and have ghost hunting. I'd say maybe you need to be a certain level but if the game is giving you ghost goals that cant be it. Hopefully someone with the answer will see this.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

It is definitely not a Kindle thing. I bet you do have to be a certain level to unlock the haunted furniture. Strange that you are unable to use a neighbors though.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Ann Sims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ann Sims »

I saw this on Perturbee's blog:
http://simsfp.blogspot.com/2013/10/whic ... -when.html

Ghost hunting now begins at level 23.