Game crash with ghost hunting

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.

My game crashes when i tap on my ghost hunter. It happend three times now and it is very anoying because all my Sims stop what they are doing and stand linde up on the green in front of the house. So all my progress is gone. Grrrr. Somebody knows a sollution?
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 08 Oct 2013, 14:58

This happened to me too. 3 times just after the update in the lower right side of my iPad. I am trying to be less frantic with my tapping on the ghosts & wait until they move out of that area & it hasn't happened for a while.
HFN - 1 Firehouse Road
Haunted House - 2 Diver's Way
Reindeer park - to the right of the volcano
GC Debsjw10.
User avatar
Debsjw10
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
 
Posts: 62
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 23:05

Debsjw10 wrote:This happened to me too. 3 times just after the update in the lower right side of my iPad. I am trying to be less frantic with my tapping on the ghosts & wait until they move out of that area & it hasn't happened for a while.

Hmm, have to check that spot, think it is in the middel of my iPad. it happens when the ghosts pop out of the determinator.
It is so frustrating :?
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 08 Oct 2013, 14:58

I spoke too soon. It just happened to me again. In the same area but on my iphone this time. Will definitely not tap there again. At least no one was on a long task.
HFN - 1 Firehouse Road
Haunted House - 2 Diver's Way
Reindeer park - to the right of the volcano
GC Debsjw10.
User avatar
Debsjw10
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
 
Posts: 62
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 23:05

I've had this happen 3x now on my IPAD 3, since last evening. I'm not sure what is going on. Each time all my Sims have reset.
Firrewhisper
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 12 Sep 2013, 10:06

Firrewhisper wrote:I've had this happen 3x now on my IPAD 3, since last evening. I'm not sure what is going on. Each time all my Sims have reset.

Oh no, it happens ofter :cry: hope it will end soon, it is soo anoying
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 08 Oct 2013, 14:58

Me too! My game crashes whenever my sims have completed the ghost hunting and I click on it. It's so frustrating! It's not only this crash I'm experiencing. My game crashes whenever I click any sim in the sim tracker (that requires navigation to another house). When I'm in town, clicking the park, community center and most buildings will cause the game to crash. Please fix this!
Happiebee
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 14:54

i am using android and have that crash too. but when i localized the sims near to the hauntd object (by removing the door so he is stucked inside), my game never crashed anymore.
im not a native english speaker. im sorry for miswritten or spelling.
thx for ur understanding
User avatar
1010AM
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 07:16
Location: Bali

This just happened to me! My game crashed during ghost hunting and kept crashing whenever I tried to open it. I killed the app and when I opened it again all my sims stopped what they were doing (hobbies). Luckily I saved right before it happened so I only lost $2000 (collected from woodworking, fashion & fishing hobby) and I didn't lose any progress. But, knowing this, I will save my game before clicking on any ghosts.
GC: boysnberry11
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
 
Posts: 244
Joined: 09 Oct 2013, 03:00

boysnberry11 wrote:This just happened to me! My game crashed during ghost hunting and kept crashing whenever I tried to open it. I killed the app and when I opened it again all my sims stopped what they were doing (hobbies). Luckily I saved right before it happened so I only lost $2000 (collected from woodworking, fashion & fishing hobby) and I didn't lose any progress. But, knowing this, I will save my game before clicking on any ghosts.

O no :? I was hoping they fixed this. It did,nt happen to me the last days so i thouth it was fixed. :cry:
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 08 Oct 2013, 14:58
Next


Return to The Sims Freeplay



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests