Game crash with ghost hunting

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Game crash with ghost hunting

Post by boysnberry11 »

It went from never crashing to always crashing. Good thing I finished a collection. Not chasing ghosts for awhile.
GC: boysnberry11
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by hipmomx2 »

What the @%!#? How aggrevating is it to spend forever getting all your sims needs met and getting them all busy just to come back to find them all on strike bc of one stupid ghost. Im ready to beat "Fire" outta their "Monkey" behinds!
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

hipmomx2 wrote:What the @%!#? How aggrevating is it to spend forever getting all your sims needs met and getting them all busy just to come back to find them all on strike bc of one stupid ghost. Im ready to beat "Fire" outta their "Monkey" behinds!

This tickled me.
GC: boysnberry11
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

I was hunting in the teen mansion house as my game always crashed. Now i hunt for ghost in my ghosthouse and my game have not crashed anymore. Perhaps for the others a tip? Try ghosthunting in a different house :idea:
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

My game crashed when I clicked on my ghost hunter who is in a neighbors town. I can't get him back. :?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Sleepeople
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Sleepeople »

FM is asking for crash and bug reports on this: https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/entries ... nd-a-ghost

This just happened to me repeatedly this evening. Naturally, finding granny fright smith was the last of my weekly goals. :?
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I had to delete my game, reinstall it, and bring back my save data. I will be filling out that crash report. Between the neighbor goal and the weekly goals I've used 20 LPs to skip. I hope they fix this soon! :(
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

Here is the thread I missed!!
Sorry for the second thread.
Mine didn't do it until today! We have had the update for A while and it has only just started crashing. I'm mad!
Eliotsdad
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Eliotsdad »

Gah. I had the same problem, and just gave up on ghost hunting. And some of my divers seem eternally stuck at level 5. Progress is soooo slow.
Eliotsdad
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Eliotsdad »

So, submitted another bug report. In the meantime, my workaround: luckily, I had pre-ghost hunting data on my phone. So I deleted the game from my iPad, reinstalled it, downloaded the saved data, and AVOIDED sending any more Sims on ghost-hunting. It means I've had to backtrack on my quests a bit, but at least all my Sims are back and I can continue. Grrrr.