Game crash with ghost hunting

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Lexi LuLu
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Location: Simming on the dock of the bay, watching the sandy shore wash away...

Re: Game crash with ghost hunting

Post by Lexi LuLu »

Firrewhisper wrote:Ghost hunting crashing stopped for me when I separated my hunters. 4 to one house and 5 to the other haunted house. I also toned down my tapping. :lol:

edit to say: I rarely do GhostHunting, I will let them hunt maybe for 2 rounds then it's off to reading/gardening for them, no time to mind the hunters and the flashing makes my head ache.
Thanks for the tip Firrewhisper!
I'll be giving that a try as soon as the Christmas Quest is done. :)
Hope it does the trick.

Oh, and that flashing gets to me too, Lol!
Wish List Request: Option to turn off Haunted Lightning ;)
"Cue the funerary dirge; The Simpocalypse has begun."

HFN 1EOceanside
HH 2Diver's Way

(Alternate HH @21WestSide)
Pets ~The haunted restaurant @1MuseumBlvd has a wee bit of a feral cat problem.
Randomlittlespark
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Game crash with ghost hunting

Post by Randomlittlespark »

Hi! I don't know if it will work for everyone. But I have had the ghost hunting crash, where when you go to click on it and then it crash three times set everyone out stopping all their activities. I've been many different troubleshooting and all I did was start someone ghost hunting but then used a lp to complete the task. The ghost appeared and I have not had a problem since. I'm not saying it's official but hey watch a video use the 1 free lp and see if it works. If it doesn't it was just a free lp video one. I just thought I'd share something worked for me since I've had thine like start of December. Hope it helps someone else too.