New game and/or another game suggestions?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

New game and/or another game suggestions?

Post by Rosie_58 »

I am thinking of starting another game on an android device I have. Mainly so I can play the game in a different way. And if my current device dies I would have some limited time things on another device. Just wondered if players who play on different devices already might have some suggestions for me and other players considering this and would I need another Facebook page to start another game? Any other suggestions that new players might not think about or to beware of?
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: New game and/or another game suggestions?

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Yes you would need another FB id.

Best thing will be to download your recent game on other device using earlier FB id then, log out of FB and login with new FB. Upload the game on new ID. ( this will let you help keeping all the unlocked items for the current game level/ limited time items.) you can then demolish houses by firstly moving every items in inventory, it will let you secure your TV.

Now, you have all empty lots to show your creativity. ( I don't think starting game from level 1 is a good idea as it means constructing workplace/hobby center and other useless buildings in addition to levelling up again to unlock items)

You can also delete your sims and recreate new one if you need a completely different look.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

would changing fb ids clear the game or reset it for new id ?
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Okay so I could have my current game on two different devices. Then change my town on the second device the way I want and keep my current game on current device? I would still need SFP app on second device then download game from the cloud instead of starting new game right? I wouldn't mind doing that but, my current game has some old glitches that couldn't be fixed(I can't access the online store. I think from the clicking the online store icon bug a few time by mistake back when they changed the design of where the buttons are). That glitch would then be on the second device or am I mistaken?
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

i cant remember if we can cross device up/down load or not or if iOS can only got to iOS and the others to the others ?
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

nogard0 wrote:i cant remember if we can cross device up/down load or not or if iOS can only got to iOS and the others to the others ?
Cross up-/download is possible since neighbors update.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Let's go step by step again.
Rosie_58 wrote:Okay so I could have my current game on two different devices.
Yes!
Then change my town on the second device the way I want and keep my current game on current device?
Before changing the town logout of your FB/GC in new device and login with new FB/GC. It will help you from messing up the cloud if you accidentally click the party boat, resulting auto save and losing all progress on primary account.
I would still need SFP app on second device then download game from the cloud instead of starting new game right?
Yeah!
I wouldn't mind doing that but, my current game has some old glitches that couldn't be fixed(I can't access the online store. I think from the clicking the online store icon bug a few time by mistake back when they changed the design of where the buttons are). That glitch would then be on the second device or am I mistaken?
After you finished downloading a SFP app on your new device and downloading your current game check if still the online store problem persist on new device. If it still not resolved, generate a ticket and ask for Support here: http://firemonkeys.zendesk.com. I'm sure FM will surely help you as your complaint will about purchasing bundles from store ;)
If the response will be they can't sort your store problem, it will be good to start a fresh game.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Thank you for the step by step reply. It helped a lot :) The good news I was able to upload my saved game to the new device and even better am now able to access the online store! (iOS to Andriod)

I am still a little unsure about how to switch this game to a new facebook acct. Would I go into the game on the new device and just sign out of my current version of facebook and then login into the new facebook acct and then change what I want to in the game? Should I upload to the cloud before changing facebook accts?
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

I re-read the step by step reply again and it does say to switch Facebook accts before saving to the cloud. Everything went smoothly and I now have two games on two devices. Thanks again!
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Rosie_58 wrote:I re-read the step by step reply again and it does say to switch Facebook accts before saving to the cloud. Everything went smoothly and I now have two games on two devices. Thanks again!
Congo! :D it's good yo hear you can access online store on new device.