woops, what did i do?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: woops, what did i do?

Post by ducky1228 »

SIMazing wrote:It must be a glitch. Did you have that problem at every house?
No I only did it the 1 time
Don't forget to save your game to the cloud
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

ErinPW wrote:
ducky1228 wrote:
telemwill wrote:You should still have control of your Sims. It just changes which one you are controlling. I use it when I am trying to get Sims married to control who does the asking.
That's what I was thinking it was. Must have been a glitch in my game because I couldn't do a thing with the sims in the house after tapping that. Know wonder there wasn't a undo option lol, I had to move them in a new house to get them back to normal. Oh well, I'm not tapping it again :roll:
I'm using that button all the time when I'm playing with two or more sims in one house. I had no unexpected results. But there are possibly differences because we use different devices. I play on ipad.

Do you remember what you did before you taped this? Did you send these sims home from another place? As far as I know, this can cause problems since the last update. I only whistle my sims home and let them do at least a short task, before I leave that house.
aahha that is a good point, I think I had just come back from the park. Good tip. I'll watch out for that. Thank you.
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

katgames wrote:
ducky1228 wrote:.... Oh well, I'm not tapping it again :roll:
Good plan Ducky!

I am glad to know there is such an option. I've needed that several times. SFP needs a manual for the logistics challenged.
Haha I'm going to tap that button again Katniss :D