“Design a Dream Backyard” Competition

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4038
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 433

Re: “Design a Dream Backyard” Competition

Post by ErinPW » 26 Sep 2013, 14:09

blackbrit wrote:
Perturbee wrote:
bloodcool wrote:So who's participating?
I gave it much thought and sent in a new design. Something a bit different from my usual designs.
We'll see which five make it to the public voting round. I expect to see some amazing creations.
I'm glad you are doing this contest, Perturbee! I gave it very little thought, because I have very little spaces ;) that I think are cool in some of my back and front yards. I don't really have fully designed garden spaces, just these mini-entry gardens and things of that nature. I'm not at a high enough level -- just at 42 -- to get some of the design elements I truly want like the planters in the dark color. I love them! I'd be inspired if I could get those, but it will be several more levels before they are unlocked for me.

Meanwhile, I will look forward to seeing how it goes for you and any other board members who enter.
You can get a few black planting cubes with the Designer Home on a premium lot. If you have a look at the Pre-made-houses thread, you can see them :)
0 x
Brilliant Backyards, 5.41.4
iOS 12.0.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 616
Joined: 12 Sep 2013, 03:10
Location: USA

Re: “Design a Dream Backyard” Competition

Post by blackbrit » 27 Sep 2013, 00:06

ErinPW wrote:
blackbrit wrote:
I'm glad you are doing this contest, Perturbee! I gave it very little thought, because I have very little spaces ;) that I think are cool in some of my back and front yards. I don't really have fully designed garden spaces, just these mini-entry gardens and things of that nature. I'm not at a high enough level -- just at 42 -- to get some of the design elements I truly want like the planters in the dark color. I love them! I'd be inspired if I could get those, but it will be several more levels before they are unlocked for me.

Meanwhile, I will look forward to seeing how it goes for you and any other board members who enter.
You can get a few black planting cubes with the Designer Home on a premium lot. If you have a look at the Pre-made-houses thread, you can see them :)
Thanks, Erin. I just finished building a house, and was contemplating which one to build next, with an eye to taking it apart. I may go with the Designer Home on the premium lot, as you suggest. I have one, and like it so much I haven't taken it apart! But since I already have one.... :P
0 x
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP

User avatar
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 341
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 14:51
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???
Contact:

Re: “Design a Dream Backyard” Competition

Post by nogard0 » 27 Sep 2013, 01:20

i submitted THE GREAT E.B.'s family park.
fun for the whole family
0 x
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2

bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 936
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 08:33

Re: “Design a Dream Backyard” Competition

Post by bloodcool » 27 Sep 2013, 03:27

Perturbee wrote:
bloodcool wrote:So who's participating?
I gave it much thought and sent in a new design. Something a bit different from my usual designs.
We'll see which five make it to the public voting round. I expect to see some amazing creations.
i sent in my HFN backyard for fun... :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
Posts: 1533
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 08:12
Location: Europe
x 263
Contact:

Re: “Design a Dream Backyard” Competition

Post by Perturbee » 27 Sep 2013, 08:34

I've updated the first post with the picture of the iPod to be won.
0 x

User avatar
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 341
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 14:51
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???
Contact:

Re: “Design a Dream Backyard” Competition

Post by nogard0 » 27 Sep 2013, 09:19

Perturbee wrote:I've updated the first post with the picture of the iPod to be won.
real nice looking !
almost is the same color as my ipod nano 4th gen.

i set pic as my iPad 2 home screen with black background.
0 x
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2

Post Reply