“Design a Dream Backyard” Competition

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ErinPW

Re: “Design a Dream Backyard” Competition

Post by ErinPW »

blackbrit wrote:
Perturbee wrote:
bloodcool wrote:So who's participating?
I gave it much thought and sent in a new design. Something a bit different from my usual designs.
We'll see which five make it to the public voting round. I expect to see some amazing creations.
I'm glad you are doing this contest, Perturbee! I gave it very little thought, because I have very little spaces ;) that I think are cool in some of my back and front yards. I don't really have fully designed garden spaces, just these mini-entry gardens and things of that nature. I'm not at a high enough level -- just at 42 -- to get some of the design elements I truly want like the planters in the dark color. I love them! I'd be inspired if I could get those, but it will be several more levels before they are unlocked for me.

Meanwhile, I will look forward to seeing how it goes for you and any other board members who enter.
You can get a few black planting cubes with the Designer Home on a premium lot. If you have a look at the Pre-made-houses thread, you can see them :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

ErinPW wrote:
blackbrit wrote:
I'm glad you are doing this contest, Perturbee! I gave it very little thought, because I have very little spaces ;) that I think are cool in some of my back and front yards. I don't really have fully designed garden spaces, just these mini-entry gardens and things of that nature. I'm not at a high enough level -- just at 42 -- to get some of the design elements I truly want like the planters in the dark color. I love them! I'd be inspired if I could get those, but it will be several more levels before they are unlocked for me.

Meanwhile, I will look forward to seeing how it goes for you and any other board members who enter.
You can get a few black planting cubes with the Designer Home on a premium lot. If you have a look at the Pre-made-houses thread, you can see them :)
Thanks, Erin. I just finished building a house, and was contemplating which one to build next, with an eye to taking it apart. I may go with the Designer Home on the premium lot, as you suggest. I have one, and like it so much I haven't taken it apart! But since I already have one.... :P
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

i submitted THE GREAT E.B.'s family park.
fun for the whole family
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Perturbee wrote:
bloodcool wrote:So who's participating?
I gave it much thought and sent in a new design. Something a bit different from my usual designs.
We'll see which five make it to the public voting round. I expect to see some amazing creations.
i sent in my HFN backyard for fun... :lol:
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

I've updated the first post with the picture of the iPod to be won.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

Perturbee wrote:I've updated the first post with the picture of the iPod to be won.
real nice looking !
almost is the same color as my ipod nano 4th gen.

i set pic as my iPad 2 home screen with black background.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2