Map of Town

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Map of Town

Post by Perturbee »

riddleguy wrote:At after level 55, a statue is next to the science center. It will signal the end of the game. Save your game before building the statue. After you build the statue you will receive a timer. When the last remaining time goes up, you are asked to keep going or restart. If you keep playing, some of the game may time-warp randomly. This is a rare optional.
I do not know where you get your information from, but it's all incorrect. When you mention something special or rare, it's customary to add pictures of these rare items/phenomenons to show people what you're talking about. The lack of these make us doubt these "claims", especially since we -the experienced players- know what the described statue really is.
Town view with All Hands Monument
Town view with All Hands Monument
I have nursed 12 games/towns from start till level 55 on both iOS and Android. I have been playing through the years and have also experienced he changes of the top level from 52 to 53, and finally to 55. In all these four years we were NEVER asked to start over, we were simply congratulated on reaching the Max level and still are. (The message is the same in the current version).
Max Level Reached
Max Level Reached
SFP_Max_Level.jpg (50.73 KiB) Viewed 11861 times
The "statue" you described is indeed the RED All Hands Community monument from 2014 on iOS as mockingbird288z pointed out. It was unrelated to the level you were on at the time of the RED quest, and it was certainly NOT limited to level 55 players only.
(RED) All Hands Monument Banner
(RED) All Hands Monument Banner
I'm unsure what you mean by "time-warps". The game-clock is tied in with the device clock and verified every time you start the game and when see "Connecting to Server" or the blue loading bar at the bottom. Time-warps do NOT exist randomly related to some statue.
There has been a big bug with the timers during the Neighbours/Social Update of Summer 2013 for Android players, where needs dropped suddenly and harvests completed faster when visiting neighbours. That bug has been fixed since then. There have been a few other bugs where Sims stopped what they were doing, but none of these were "time warps".
If your game timers are behaving wrongly, you'll have to submit a bug-report (as mockingbird288z pointed out already).
riddleguy wrote:No not me, a few people
"The Butcher and the guy at the supermarket say that if you dance with your socks on your ears with your device in hand showing the town map, you'll be rewarded with 100 LPs."

Randomly repeating someone else's tales of fiction doesn't make it true. Don't state things as if they're facts when you have not been able to verify them yourself. There are already too many nonsense rumours floating in the gaming community. This forum is not a place to spread more of them, but rather the contrary, show things with (verifiable) facts.

Remember, this forum is populated by members who played for a long time (some from the start), have been present on the old-and-closed EA forum and on the old-and-closed FM forum before gathering here. This is not some FB group with noobs who just started playing and saw some pictures somewhere else and fantasise about the reasons for these monuments for the sake of attention and believe this kind of crap.
If you do discover something new, you can be sure we're eager to hear about it, if it's verifiable true.

Spreading lies and nonsense just makes me very annoyed. Because in this case I'm the one digging and dragging out pictures from my archives to show you're wrong on top of Mockingbird288z explanation and to prevent new players believing your nonsense.
Do not repeat this kind of nonsense posting again, consider this an official warning.
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

Thank you Cathy, well explained.
I'm just sorry you have to go through so much trouble to keep the Troll down :(.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

On these maps are the blue icons considered standard lots and the yellow ones premium?
And what about the green?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

JKCher wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 02:19 On these maps are the blue icons considered standard lots and the yellow ones premium?
Yes, Blue are unbuilt standard. Yellow are unbuilt premium.

Green are standard or premium lots which have been built on, but are not occupied by a Sim. Even if there are no buildings or growing things, there is turf and fences on built lots. You can add things to them, but you can't start a real estate or architect Home on a green lot; you have to demolish it first.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

SKatF wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 03:57
JKCher wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 02:19 On these maps are the blue icons considered standard lots and the yellow ones premium?
Yes, Blue are unbuilt standard. Yellow are unbuilt premium.

Green are standard or premium lots which have been built on, but are not occupied by a Sim. Even if there are no buildings or growing things, there is turf and fences on built lots. You can add things to them, but you can't start a real estate or architect Home on a green lot; you have to demolish it first.
Ah okay, great! Thanks SKatF :)
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

nogard0 wrote: 10 Sep 2013, 23:15 its hard to see the numbers. maybe black ? white ? or black on white ?
I have made a map of my own in black and white. I'll post it if your interested also have one one cooler on a plain white background.
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

My town maps
Attachments
City.png
Island.png
Town.png
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

My town colored maps
Attachments
Island Color.png
Town  Color.png
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

I forget to add an legend to my Black and white map so here it is

Legend

1-16 starred lots
17-30 Island and Beach lots
31-34 house boats
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

Thanks for all the maps posted here. Makes it easier for new player like me to identify HFN and Haunted House from the address posted in signatures.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update