Map of Town

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
samnjoe
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Map of Town

Post by samnjoe »

So completely awesome to see these maps. Brilliance! They will will certainly prove handy. I, too, will try to go through and tag/post where I have things that might prove useful for others who are on goal missions (and eventually will add those things to the sig block I'll create for my forum postings as soon as I can get to it). Unfortunately, my life and/or time haven't belonged to me (AT ALL) - for the last 14 months - but I really hope to get back my so-called normal life soon. REALLY HOPE. REALLY SOON. SERIOUSLY.

Perturbee ... (and any and all who have assisted) ... I truly thank you for the great effort you have put forth in creating this forum. Not everyone can always fully understand how much doggone time, energy and knowledge it takes to not only create, but to logically catalog and maintain a fluid site like this ... but you can rest assured that I sure do.

PERTURBEE ... you ROCK!! :D
Sloojgud
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sloojgud »

Amen to that. So appreciate all you do Perturbee.
GC: HKGIRLIE
Level 38
TV 9+ million
New neighbours welcome
TheLadySimsalot
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by TheLadySimsalot »

Sloojgud wrote:Amen to that. So appreciate all you do Perturbee.
Yes, thank you so much Perturbee!

:D
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

Thanks for this map! It's nice to know what addresses to use for things that other users would understand.
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee
Minima
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Minima »

Thank you from me too. That has made sense of some posts and I'm delighted my houses now have addresses!
Distinctly unimpressed with EA.
Actively playing my old game for as long as I can.
sm22281
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sm22281 »

samnjoe wrote:So completely awesome to see these maps. Brilliance! They will will certainly prove handy. I, too, will try to go through and tag/post where I have things that might prove useful for others who are on goal missions (and eventually will add those things to the sig block I'll create for my forum postings as soon as I can get to it). Unfortunately, my life and/or time haven't belonged to me (AT ALL) - for the last 14 months - but I really hope to get back my so-called normal life soon. REALLY HOPE. REALLY SOON. SERIOUSLY.

Perturbee ... (and any and all who have assisted) ... I truly thank you for the great effort you have put forth in creating this forum. Not everyone can always fully understand how much doggone time, energy and knowledge it takes to not only create, but to logically catalog and maintain a fluid site like this ... but you can rest assured that I sure do.

PERTURBEE ... you ROCK!! :D
Thank you so much for the map, and for this great forum, I am growing by leaps and bounds as an SFP gamer!
GC ID: Joyinmotion
Device: iPad Air
Haunted House
: #22 West Side
HFN: #21 West Side (under development)
Teen idol mansion with musical instruments; a few dogs, cats, & pools.
Dana Anderson-James

Post by Dana Anderson-James »

Why is #2 East Oceanside green? :?:
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Dana Anderson-James wrote:Why is #2 East Oceanside green? :?:
The very first map also had a legend which explained the house colours. I never changed the house icons with newer editions. It was a randomly picked beach side lot.
Dana Anderson-James

Post by Dana Anderson-James »

Perturbee wrote:
Dana Anderson-James wrote:Why is #2 East Oceanside green? :?:
The very first map also had a legend which explained the house colours. I never changed the house icons with newer editions. It was a randomly picked beach side lot.
Thanks Perturbee! :D
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Maps have been updated with the Bingo Hall. :)
See the first post.