Day 9 Santa quest

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Day 9 Santa quest

Post by Palmjill »

Today's goals are very long too and listing the long ones.
Ask thinking man about elves - 3.5 hours
Look closer at machine - 7 hours and some minutes.
On hold to tech support - 3 hours
(this one can be started earlier by another sim in a different house)
Ask Santa about vacuum - 6.5 hours
Sure hope singing carols won't take too long.

Total time if run consecutively - over 20 hours! :shock:
This is getting rather ridiculous. Obviously a ploy to get players to spend LPs.
(Heard that Firemonkeys?)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Stenn
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Day 9 Santa quest

Post by Stenn »

Oh my!! Thank you for the heads up! :D
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Yw. Carol singing with Santa takes 4 minutes.
You get rewarded with Christmas stairs, first one free, after that 75k Simoleons each.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
mrs_smartt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by mrs_smartt »

I do not have nearly enough LP's to finish the goals today. This is really horrible. Have Firemonkeys forgot that some of us don't always have internet. I have a family Christmas party today and my iPad mini doesn't have it's own internet. I won't get much of anything done today.
GC: TARDIS Rose (Closed)(Not Updated)
Wildlife Sanctuary: 3 West Oceanside
Haunted House/Maze: 12 West Side / 1 West Oceanside
HFN (In Progress): 2 West Oceanside
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Palmjill wrote:Yw. Carol singing with Santa takes 4 minutes.
You get rewarded with Christmas stairs, first one free, after that 75k Simoleons each.
I am immensely relieved that the stairs cost simoleons and not LP. My LP stash is decreasing faster then I can replenish it!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

mrs_smartt wrote:I do not have nearly enough LP's to finish the goals today. This is really horrible. Have Firemonkeys forgot that some of us don't always have internet. I have a family Christmas party today and my iPad mini doesn't have it's own internet. I won't get much of anything done today.
On the other thread, where Perturbee posted the spoilers, someone said that even if you don't finish the quests for a particular day during that day you still get the reward. I don't know this for a fact. But that seems to be the idea right now. I'm not planning on testing it, though. ;)

Some people didn't get the update till after the quests started and they were able to catch up on them and still got the rewards.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

People really don't want to be doing long tasks (or necessarily have the time to as stated) in the run up to Christmas. Palmjill I think you're right.
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

Actually of you don't finish in tha particular day you can still do the challenge! The problem if that is seems that the closer we get to the last day the longer the tasks become! And I don't think anyone wants to spend the last day hurrying up to finish the tasks! And yes you still get the present!
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
mrs_smartt wrote:I do not have nearly enough LP's to finish the goals today. This is really horrible. Have Firemonkeys forgot that some of us don't always have internet. I have a family Christmas party today and my iPad mini doesn't have it's own internet. I won't get much of anything done today.
On the other thread, where Perturbee posted the spoilers, someone said that even if you don't finish the quests for a particular day during that day you still get the reward. I don't know this for a fact. But that seems to be the idea right now. I'm not planning on testing it, though. ;)

Some people didn't get the update till after the quests started and they were able to catch up on them and still got the rewards.
Your daily goals accumulate. They did for me. I missed a day then went into the game. I had my current goal plus the one I missed straight after it
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I will try and start at midnight, finishing the first task with LPs. Then I can sleep during the seven hour task and start from there in the morning.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.