I am so frusterated! Garden glitch!!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
The one and only me
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

I am so frusterated! Garden glitch!!

Post by The one and only me »

Ok so I planted beans which takes 9hours. There was 2 hours left to go an my sims that were planting left and started doing their own thing. I hope someone can help me figure out this glitch. :?
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: I am so frusterated! Garden glitch!!

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Don't worry! Your beans will continue to grow as usual ( though you can't see the progress). Use your sim for other task and come back to visit your garden patch when the 9 hours gets completed.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

if one is not sure they are still growing could one TRY to plant something in that plot and get the no way icon ? or would that quitbthe old batch ?
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

nogard0 wrote:if one is not sure they are still growing could one TRY to plant something in that plot and get the no way icon ? or would that quitbthe old batch ?
Yes the best way to make sure your crops are growing is to click the garden patch. If the garden patch won't allow you an interaction, it means your crop is growing.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

Hmm sounds like the glitch I had the other day. My toddler was having a bath and the adult supervision was off doing there own thing. Good thing she was ok, and no one called cps. She got out on her own and it showed completed.
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Are you sure you did not accidentally cancel the action? I had a sim suddenly quit planting today and then I realized I was toilet spraying nearby and must have accidentally cancelled the action.

The other thing I can think of is did the game crash on you? If so all you sims actions would have been cancelled including those at work.
Last edited by Palmjill on 26 Sep 2013, 03:54, edited 1 time in total.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

Went off to do their own thing, eh? Perhaps our Sims are developing free will, like HAL 9000!
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
mrs_smartt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by mrs_smartt »

I have another glitch that happened to me this morning. I sent my sims off to plant in the garden, and my preteen to study. When I came back to my game 4 hours later (afterI was done with work) I found that nothing had even started. All the timers were still in the beginning. The only thing that worked was me putting my toddler on the couch to wait for playtime which is 3.5 hours. Now only my toddler can move around while I have to wait another 4 hours for everyone to finish planting. :(
GC: TARDIS Rose (Closed)(Not Updated)
Wildlife Sanctuary: 3 West Oceanside
Haunted House/Maze: 12 West Side / 1 West Oceanside
HFN (In Progress): 2 West Oceanside
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

mrs_smartt wrote:I have another glitch that happened to me this morning. I sent my sims off to plant in the garden, and my preteen to study. When I came back to my game 4 hours later (afterI was done with work) I found that nothing had even started. All the timers were still in the beginning. The only thing that worked was me putting my toddler on the couch to wait for playtime which is 3.5 hours. Now only my toddler can move around while I have to wait another 4 hours for everyone to finish planting. :(
Well this just sucks! Want me to slap someone for you? Wait, the FIREMONKEYS have all run off. We'll just have to kick the garbage can! Try that. Might make you feel better.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: