Changes with update April 17th

Post your information regarding updates here
mockingbird288z

Re: Changes with update April 17th

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 08:26
mockingbird288z wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 02:50 […]

Edit again: And my other sim is now in a relationship story (Better late than never) with retired Brynn! I think it does have to be a retired sim. (I'm curious to see what will happen when/if Brynn gets the "birthday cake of death". Hopefully she'll still be in the contacts like my other sim's sister.)
My sim Urs started this story with his retired sister Tam and I sped it up because I didn‘t want to risk losing her. When her mom had left the family she still showed up in the contacts, but my sims couldn‘t interact with her anymore.
Yeah, today Brynn got the birthday cake of death. I went ahead and sent her on to free up room in my house. Mariana can no longer socialize with Brynn and the story has been removed from Mariana's stories.

So to do this story it's best to use a very recently retired sim and work only on that story until it is completed.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 20:45

Edit again: And my other sim is now in a relationship story (Better late than never) with retired Brynn! I think it does have to be a retired sim. (I'm curious to see what will happen when/if Brynn gets the "birthday cake of death". Hopefully she'll still be in the contacts like my other sim's sister.)
My sim Urs started this story with his retired sister Tam and I sped it up because I didn‘t want to risk losing her. When her mom had left the family she still showed up in the contacts, but my sims couldn‘t interact with her anymore.
Yeah, today Brynn got the birthday cake of death. I went ahead and sent her on to free up room in my house. Mariana can no longer socialize with Brynn and the story has been removed from Mariana's stories.

So to do this story it's best to use a very recently retired sim and work only on that story until it is completed.
Brynn is still showing up as an adult in my parallel universe. She was just spotted dancing with Tam (who seems to have aged to a retiree) at my club.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-04-21-19-54-40-1.png
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 01:09
mockingbird288z wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 20:45

Brynn is still showing up as an adult in my parallel universe. She was just spotted dancing with Tam (who seems to have aged to a retiree) at my club.
Urs did the story with Tam. This morning she has left home and my sims can‘t interact with her anymore. I wonder how long she‘ll be available in my friend‘s games. One of Mina‘s best friends is a senior for ages already and still hangs around in my game :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Bunny
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Bunny »

Since this last update my game no longer opens. It seems to be loading then...nothing and back to my home screen. I have checked everything I can think of but no luck so far.
Any help gratefully received please 😳
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Bunny wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 07:44 Since this last update my game no longer opens. It seems to be loading then...nothing and back to my home screen. I have checked everything I can think of but no luck so far.
Any help gratefully received please 😳
What a bummer. There was a mini update a day ago that fixed my problems. I don't allow updates automatically, so I had to allow it.

Did you get that update? If you post a list of what you tried so far, maybe someone will have another idea to suggest.