ASOS event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

ASOS event

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Asos event has just started for me. I hope this one will be better. It seems like they listened to feedback and now we are able to choose which prizes we want to prioritize.
_20180419_183947.JPG
SKatF wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 10:12 Task list:
Task 1 is the ASOS special event at the Market Square.
Task 2 is another ASOS special event at Market Square
Task 3 is a ASOS Fashionable Fun event you can do at home with any sim already your friend. Click on friend and scroll down the list of tasks until you find Fashionable Fun.
Task 4 is to buy a piece of ASOS clothing. I held off buying until now, and was I glad I hadn't spent ASOS coins already as previous purchases before you get this task did NOT count for completion.
Task 5 is the ASOS Fashion Designer Challenge event at the fashion studio

Wish I'd known what task 5 would be as I finished the fashion studio ASOS event just before buying the clothing, and have to wait many hours before I can do it again for the quest. If I'd known, I would have purchased before I finished the event.

Posting the tasks here might help others who are not there yet. I looked at some online videos, and these appear to be the rest of the tasks for the quest.
Task 6 is Fashion Show Rehersal at the Market Square
Task 7 is ASOS Spring Fashion Show at Market Square
Task 8 is to buy another ASOS clothing item
Task 9 is ASOS Afterparty
Task 10 is ASOS Marketing Campaign at Agency Downtown
Task 11 is unlock the photography career by buying more ASOS clothing. (ie..doing more ASOS events and earning ASOS coins to buy)
Last edited by Perturbee on 20 Apr 2018, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added SkatF's list
mockingbird288z

Re: ASOS event

Post by mockingbird288z »

So for that last bit - Access new career stories plus early unlock of the Photography Career - I take that to mean the new stories are only available to unlock for a limited time and not just available for an early unlock.

IMG_7659.JPG

So if you don't do the event the photography career will be unlocked or available for simoleons to unlock at a later date but the new career stories will not be available.

Is that how you guys read it?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Honestly I have no idea. I guess it makes sense that way. They wouldn't make an entire career limited probably since that would lead to a lot of unused items bloating up the game for the majority of people but maybe stories don't need that many resources? Are stories the new hobbies of sims freeplay? Only time will tell :lol:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I noticed since the ASOS event started, my game often freezes when I change locations more than once .. from home (where game opens) to downtown to marketplace, for example. So far, I can do a simple close and reopen and it loads me back to my home. I don't seem to lose any progress but it's annoying.

I really wish for a save button each time these problems happen. (I have lost progress once or twice, when I had to do a force close.)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Task list:
Task 3 is a ASOS Fashionable Fun event you can do at home with any sim already your friend. Click on friend and scroll down the list of tasks until you find Fashionable Fun.
Task 4 is to buy a piece of ASOS clothing. I held off buying until now, and was I glad I hadn't spent ASOS coins already as previous purchases before you get this task did NOT count for completion.

Wish I'd known what task 5 would be as I finished the fashion studio ASOS event just before buying the clothing, and have to wait many hours before I can do it again for the quest. If I'd known, I would have purchased before I finished the event.

Posting the tasks here might help others who are not there yet. I looked at some online videos, and these appear to be the rest of the tasks for the quest.
Task 11 is unlock the photography career by buying more ASOS clothing. (ie..doing more ASOS events and earning ASOS coins to buy)
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 10:12
I did the exact same thing as you did :D I then saw that a lot of "game changers" posted all the tasks. I regret I didn't put more time in formating this thread when I created it. But I can't edit it now. So maybe some mod if they have the time of course can maybe add all the tasks in the top post?
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 10:22
SKatF wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 10:12
I did the exact same thing as you did :D I then saw that a lot of "game changers" posted all the tasks. I regret I didn't put more time in formating this thread when I created it. But I can't edit it now. So maybe some mod if they have the time of course can maybe add all the tasks in the top post?
Done ;)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

SKatF wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 10:12 Task list:

Thank you 🙂! Thank you 🙂! Thank you 🙂!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I'm thinking #5 ASOS Fashion Studio is 4 hours and #6 Fasion Rehersal is 6 hours, so I can start both, as long as I remember not to hurry up #6 before I finish #5.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

FYI the Pink Borg Jacket is for males and color can't change. I don't mind guys wearing pink (why not?) but I was kind of hoping it was for females. Too bad they don't have gender neutral clothes (ie either genders could wear them.)