May Update

Post your information regarding updates here
mockingbird288z

May Update

Post by mockingbird288z »

There's a new update out for sims mobile!

Things I've heard from Reddit about the new update: some items that previously cost simoleons now cost simcash, there's some new gold furniture that cost tickets if you tap on the shopping bag icon (where you go to buy things with real money), rewards for events have changed a little, special events don't cost money anymore.

There's also a new Wedding Quest - I'm assuming this is a limited time event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Re: May Update

The items that have changed to simcash are:
Stargazer Lily Vase (now Monarch Vase, 15 simcash)
Latte Coffee Table (now Monarch Coffee Table, don't know)
Winterwood Accent Table (now Monarch Accent Table, don't know)
Opulent Embraces (now Monarch Loveseat, 225 simcash)
Sofa Monarch (now Monarch Sofa, 275 simcash)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I am just simply annoyed with this Simcash thing. I cant barely scrap a few and now they are changing Simeoleons to Simcash? I am saving my Simcash just to get a bathtub that's only available thru Simcash. Need more of those recharging Energy stuff to keep my sims going.
mockingbird288z

playsims wrote: 03 May 2018, 01:35 I am just simply annoyed with this Simcash thing. I cant barely scrap a few and now they are changing Simeoleons to Simcash? I am saving my Simcash just to get a bathtub that's only available thru Simcash. Need more of those recharging Energy stuff to keep my sims going.
I annoyed, too. I haven't unlocked the items that changed so it's especially frustrating to know they will change but be completely unable to get them even though I'm aware they will change.

I've heard one of the gold items that cost tickets is a bathtub, though! So there is that. Finally a bathtub that doesn't cost simcash!
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote: 03 May 2018, 00:48
There's also a new Wedding Quest - I'm assuming this is a limited time event.
Not sure this is a limited time quest now. Apparently it will pop up once you get a couple engaged. It won't pop up if you already have a couple engaged or married. That sounds like a non-limited time quest.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discus ... tes#latest

The wedding quest is probably not something that will disappear in time but once it is started it probably has a timer? I already bought the golden toilet, sink and bathtub and they all have three stars. For me the most important thing is that the home lot is not lagging anymore. I can't believe they managed to fix it, I thought my game was doomed, it was so frustrating to play during the asos event :lol: I don't understand why they change prices, they really should stop doing that, especailly since the game is no longer in beta..
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

I have a couple married, their son is not in a relationship, and the Wedding Quest appeared for me.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 03 May 2018, 01:45
playsims wrote: 03 May 2018, 01:35 I am just simply annoyed with this Simcash thing. I cant barely scrap a few and now they are changing Simeoleons to Simcash? I am saving my Simcash just to get a bathtub that's only available thru Simcash. Need more of those recharging Energy stuff to keep my sims going.
I annoyed, too. I haven't unlocked the items that changed so it's especially frustrating to know they will change but be completely unable to get them even though I'm aware they will change.

I've heard one of the gold items that cost tickets is a bathtub, though! So there is that. Finally a bathtub that doesn't cost simcash!
Yes it is. I accidentally bought it while swiping. Sure wish the had an "are you sure" doublecheck for purchases with tickets likr they do for simcash. Either I'm extra clumsy or my phone screen is over sensitive.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I dont know just how many times I wasted my Simcash just by accidentally or absentmindly clicking it. I can empathize. They should do a "Are you sure..." thing but of course that's how they catch you to want to buy simcash.