This is the subforum for all guides related to The Sims Mobile
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Izzy Fashion Gems

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 12 May 2018, 01:17
SKatF wrote: 07 May 2018, 22:16
mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Apr 2018, 00:39 I think it's been changed to needing 6 of each stickers to earn 3 stars because one of my sims only got 8 fashion gems even though he had more than 4 of each type of sticker.

He got 5 of the "Cool" sticker and only got 2 stars for that. He got 6 of the "Hot" sticker and got 3 stars. I didn't try to change his outfit to get more stickers during the week cause I knew he had at least 4 of everything.

Since they might change it maybe it's a good idea to keep trying different outfits to get a lot of each sticker.
Last week and this week, it seems you need 7 stickers to get 3 stars in a category. 1 or 2 seems to be 1 star, 3 to 6 is 2 stars and 7 and up are 3 stars.
I hope they stop increasing the amount of stickers needed. One of my sims barely squeaks by each week. I wonder if it would be considered abusing the system to start up a topic so people could post their sims and what stickers they need for that week?
One week Abra had 17 cute stickers, enough of 2nd category and one short in third category. No matter what I put her in, she just got cute stickers.

Sometimes I just give random stickers, if that's what I have left when I see a friend's sim. I never know which they really want.

I don't think it would be abusing the system to post if you needed a certain sticker.

Although lately I've wondered if it's worth much effort. Izzie's creations haven't thrilled me lately.It sure would be nice if respinning was possible, or the cost to reset wasn't ridiculously high.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Izzy Fashion Gems/Stickers

Post by SKatF »

This week 5 silly = 3 fashion gems
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Did you get a sim that only had 4 silly get less than 3? For the past two weeks some of my sims that only got 4 of one sticker got 3 fashion gems for that sticker (to be able to still get 9 gems overall).

So I've only been aiming for 4 stickers each and have been getting the full gems.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Sep 2018, 20:08 Did you get a sim that only had 4 silly get less than 3? For the past two weeks some of my sims that only got 4 of one sticker got 3 fashion gems for that sticker (to be able to still get 9 gems overall).

So I've only been aiming for 4 stickers each and have been getting the full gems.
5 was my lowest this week. Don't know about 4.
mockingbird288z

I didn't really have time last week to worry about stickers but I figured it would be a good chance to see how many stars the different amount of stickers got.

4 and higher: 3 stars
2-3: 2 stars
1: 1 star
and I'm assuming 0: 0 stars
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 25 Sep 2018, 00:41 I didn't really have time last week to worry about stickers but I figured it would be a good chance to see how many stars the different amount of stickers got.

A lot more achievable than the 6 stars it seemed to require for some things in the past.

The Izzie fashions can be cool but the wardrobe limit of 35 can make it difficult, especially since only one of your sims at a time can wear them. I may want to keep duplicates ofthe flame effect, for example to promote "hot" stickers.

I sometime really debate which to delete. I may like the visual effect of one and the fashion look of another. So which will go?
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 25 Sep 2018, 05:38
mockingbird288z wrote: 25 Sep 2018, 00:41 I didn't really have time last week to worry about stickers but I figured it would be a good chance to see how many stars the different amount of stickers got.

A lot more achievable than the 6 stars it seemed to require for some things in the past.

The Izzie fashions can be cool but the wardrobe limit of 35 can make it difficult, especially since only one of your sims at a time can wear them. I may want to keep duplicates ofthe flame effect, for example to promote "hot" stickers.

I sometime really debate which to delete. I may like the visual effect of one and the fashion look of another. So which will go?
I decided to delete items if I haven't used them in awhile even if I think they would be good for certain stickers. Basically, if I don't really like an item I tend to delete it because I'd rather make room for a potential item I both like and will find helpful.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I never quite understood how traits worked that came with Izzy fashions. I thought it gave you maybe 1 star level of the trait shown. So I'd want clothes with traits I didn't have yet. Then I read this on an EA website:

"Trait Boosts

This decides the Trait Boost your Sim may have while wearing the Create a Sim item.
Trait Boosts enhance existing Traits for your Sim. If your Sim has the Flirty Trait already, an item with a Flirty Boost will make the original trait even more powerful. If your Sim does not have the corresponding trait associated with an item, they will not get the Boost — but they can still rock the item!"

So it's the exact opposite of what I thought. As a trait BOOST, it only works on a sim that already has it.

Too bad I didn't know before when I was deciding which items to delete, but glad I know now.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

There are more people using emojis in the sim's name to indicate what stickers are needed. I find it helpful, although sometimes I can't figure it out or don't have the indicated sticker left.

This is a guide to some common emoji use for themes. There is some variation, so I would welcome input from other players
😎 cool
🎀 cute
♻️ any
🚫 none
😜 silly
🍸or🍷classy
💪fit
👕casual
👿scary
🔥hot
🌈fabulous
🤓nerdy
👓hipster
🌸 or 🌼springy

Retro I don't know. Maybe it should be ☎️ or🦕!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

And OK, I'm probably the only one who didn't figure this out a long tome ago, but just in case....

I can change my sim's clothes or emoji by their name whenever I want. But the change will NOT show up on my game friends' games unless I lock it in place by attending a party. Mine or someone else's. It doesn't matter if my sim interacts at the party or not.

So if I've changed my sim fom a silly outfit to a classy one, for example, and haven't gone to a party, my game friends will see my sim in a silly outfit and are likely to still be giving me silly stickers

When I change my sims' clothes, I see if I have any parties still active, and go in and out of them to lock in the change.

I tested this with a friend and the change after returning from a party is immediate unless the friend is actually doing an event with my sim.