Party Tips

This is the subforum for all guides related to The Sims Mobile
ErinPW

Re: Party Tips

Post by ErinPW » 01 Jun 2018, 07:02

BlacKat wrote:
01 Jun 2018, 03:27
Have just about finished all of the careers and have completed all the hobbies. Want to have a party that is great for everyone. Anyone know if you have to put everything out, i.e., different stoves and yoga mats so to get the max possible hobby and career points for guests?

And which is better to attend? When the hobbies and careers are orange or blue? I can never figure it out.
I have moved your question to the Party Tips topic.

I'm trying to place one of each hobby and career items and the ones that unlock more party tasks for them. I don't own all of them because some cost simcash :?

For which parties are better to attend have a look at some posts on page 2 of this topic, starting there: http://simsfp.perturbee.net/viewtopic.p ... =10#p68510
1 x
Pregnancy Update 5.38.2
iOS 11.4

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Can’t attend Party Please help!

Post by BlacKat » 01 Jun 2018, 13:20

SKatF wrote:
01 Jun 2018, 05:39
BlacKat wrote:
01 Jun 2018, 03:27
Have just about finished all of the careers and have completed all the hobbies. Want to have a party that is great for everyone. Anyone know if you have to put everything out, i.e., different stoves and yoga mats so to get the max possible hobby and career points for guests?

And which is better to attend? When the hobbies and careers are orange or blue? I can never figure it out.
You don't have to put out all yoga mats, for example, to offer the hobby. Once a visitor does one action, it will become unavailable at all the mats until timer resets, so I don't think more than one helps, unless there's something I haven't figured out.

You can see the actions earn higher than usual points, in the 60s, which is good for your visitor's progress toward "life of party" rewards plus helps level up the party faster.
Thank you! Will double check that I have all the extra out that coorespond the careers and hobbies. Want to help my guests get as much as they can to help in their hobbies/careers. And definitely love having a level 10 party!
2 x