World of Luxury Event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
Jayylene
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by Jayylene »

Hello, I’m having trouble with event 7. I attend a food party and the icon to complete the luxury icon appears on the couch. I click on it and it says I need a love interest to complete that task. I’m confused because i Know that’s not the task I need to complete event 7. I feel dumb but I’m lost and stuck on 7! 😐
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Jayylene wrote: 23 May 2018, 05:36 Hello, I’m having trouble with event 7. I attend a food party and the icon to complete the luxury icon appears on the couch. I click on it and it says I need a love interest to complete that task. I’m confused because i Know that’s not the task I need to complete event 7. I feel dumb but I’m lost and stuck on 7! 😐
Welcome to the forum!

It‘s indeed confusing that the icon shows up at friend’s homes, because it doesn’t do anything for the mission. The task „Complete a Luxurious Leisure event“ only shows up at your own home and you can only complete it there.

I‘m not sure why you‘re stuck on event 7. The only thing you need to do is to attend or return to a Foodie, Concert, or Studio Party. Did you collect the rewards for the 6th event before attending the party?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm really having a hard time with motivation for this event now. I really want the bubble bar but I just don't think I'm going to get it. I've gotten a lot of great prizes (225 simcash!) but I'm having a hard time looking past what I haven't gotten.

This is what I've gotten so far:
  • 5 loveseats (2 compensation prizes)
    3 hanging lights
    3 super heirloom tickets
    3 simcash
    3 rugs
    2 boho-chic tank tops (1 compensation prize)
    2 heirloom tickets
    4 dividers
    3 posh printed pants (2 compensation prizes)
    4 plush poufs
    5 bracelets (4 compensation prizes)
    4 mirrors
    3 accent tables
    5 tapestries
The only thing I'm really frustrated with was getting 4 loveseats in a row. I even force closed the game and open it back up after getting the third loveseat. When I went to use the last of my coins I thought the loveseat was the only prize I for sure wouldn't get out of the chest because it's a rare item. 4 of the same rare item in a row! argh!

Still missing the geo boho shirt and the bubble bar. I like all the prizes I have, I just wish I also had the bubble bar. :lol:

How are you guys doing?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I haven't kept track of how many compensation prizes I've gotten for duplicates, but I now have at least one of every furniture item, and I have gotten the posh printed pants multiple times and the women's top twice. I have the men's shirt, but I think I've only gotten that once.

I wish they did something like once you've gotten the maximum number of all the other items you're awarded the final item (kinda like in the sims freeplay live events - I never thought I'd be suggesting another game copies those events!). Or at least those items could be struck from the pool, so you're only getting the cash/ticket prizes and a greater chance at the the bubble bar.

I honestly do also love all of the prizes in this event, more so than any of the previous ones, and am super happy to have them all. And I do think they've improved on it since the hot tub event. But it really is getting tedious. Thirteen days of repeat prizes just drags on a little too long.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I am also not keeping track of repeats. I would definitely get frustrated if I did :) I know I just need to do all four events at least once per day to get 1700 coins and that is the only thing I care about now :) I am still missing both female and male top and I hope I will get them but I won't be that mad if I don't, I would also be happy to get more lights (I have currently 3) and maybe more room dividers, but otherwise I am done :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Wish I could give you some lights, I can't see using as many as I have. I just got to 1700 and love the screened windows. I am still wishing for at least 1 rug, and the bubbler.
mockingbird288z

I didn't intend on keeping track of repeats! My brain did it on it's own accord! :lol: And then I decided to make a post and write it down before I forget. Which, of course, means now I'll probably never forget because the act of writing/typing just cements thing. :lol:

I finished the quest this morning. We get one of each the door and the window for free. After that the cost for the next door is 45 simcash and the cost of the next window is 914 simoleons and 16 home tickets. At least the windows are simoleons.
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

I'm so pleased because I won enough simcash from this event to unlock the fourth playable sim!
mockingbird288z

sevenofnine wrote: 25 May 2018, 20:46 I'm so pleased because I won enough simcash from this event to unlock the fourth playable sim!
The simcash prize in this event is awesome!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Until now I have not gotten a bubble bar & sofa...wahh!!! I keep getting repeats of the other prizes or their alternatives.