[EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1541
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 540

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by SKatF » 16 Mar 2018, 16:11

Butterfly wrote:
16 Mar 2018, 14:10
SKatF wrote:
16 Mar 2018, 02:53
I started but can't find the event I'm supposed to do at the fashion studio. Maybe they mean Izzies, but when I went there, nothing seemed available.
You have to go to market square and then enter the fashion studio. You will find the ducky icon there to start the quest.

Hope this helps.
Thanks. I was having trouble finding the fashion studio. Turns out it was a locked building. Once I was able to unlock it, all went well.
0 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1541
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 540

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by SKatF » 18 Mar 2018, 17:11

I keep getting outdoor tables and no chairs in the grab bags. Also bikini bottom but no top. This is not making sense to me. I wish prizes were given in sets (like 2 chairs or full bikini) or if you would got one item (like table) you wouldn't get it again until you had all the others.
0 x

amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 55
Joined: 08 Apr 2014, 13:59
x 2

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by amberkat » 18 Mar 2018, 17:17

I am enjoying the event, but it is not long enough to get everything. For some of the long time players it might be, but I am still trying to learn the game.

Don't like the fact that you get repeats on the bathing suits. Happened to me 3 times, got the same suit. The games then gives you 2 ducky bucks and some SimCash. NOT helpful.
Takes a full day to get enough ducky bucks to buy a bag, then it gives you something you already have and the "sorry" reward (ducky bucks and SimCash) amounts are next to useless :(
0 x

User avatar
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 77
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 22:08
Location: Astrometrics
x 9

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by sevenofnine » 18 Mar 2018, 17:24

I'm also getting repeat items in this event. The waiting times annoy me too and I do not want to waste my sim cash by starting them early.
0 x

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 303
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41
x 136

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by Simsaddict456 » 18 Mar 2018, 18:16

I mean it is the first event that started a week after worldwide launch so I don't think they really count on long time players :lol: and I did accumulate a lot of cupcakes since I started playing but still I managed to get 10 baggies so far, 4 of them were repeats, none of them was a hot tube, I am really wondering if I will even manage to get it. The Christmas event was pretty similar to this only with way more time and I didn't manage to get everything there either :lol: They really need to work on events I feel, especially in comparison with the backyard event that is happening in the freeplay now and feels much more manageable and much less chance depending
1 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6193
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1098
Contact:

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by mockingbird288z » 19 Mar 2018, 18:35

I'm already playing two games that do events and was really hoping to keep this new Sims game very casual. So I'm sort of half participating in this event. I've only opened 3 goody bags so far. I certainly don't expect to get the hot tub and I think I'm okay with that. :lol:
2 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6193
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1098
Contact:

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by mockingbird288z » 20 Mar 2018, 08:50

mockingbird288z wrote:
19 Mar 2018, 18:35
I'm already playing two games that do events and was really hoping to keep this new Sims game very casual. So I'm sort of half participating in this event. I've only opened 3 goody bags so far. I certainly don't expect to get the hot tub and I think I'm okay with that. :lol:
:o :o :o
IMG_6695.PNG
:o :o :o
4 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4049
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1
x 451

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by ErinPW » 20 Mar 2018, 12:45

mockingbird288z wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 08:50
mockingbird288z wrote:
19 Mar 2018, 18:35
I'm already playing two games that do events and was really hoping to keep this new Sims game very casual. So I'm sort of half participating in this event. I've only opened 3 goody bags so far. I certainly don't expect to get the hot tub and I think I'm okay with that. :lol:
:o :o :o

[…]

:o :o :o
Congrats!

My sims got it, too. But they can‘t fully use it, because one task requires to have the table :roll:

Sorry for the German screenshot. The game doesn‘t have the option to change the language :(
Attachments
30DDACFC-A273-4F54-8025-933CCCCDFDA1.jpeg
Whirlpool option „Relax with …“
0 x
Brilliant Backyards, 5.41.4
iOS 12.0.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 303
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41
x 136

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by Simsaddict456 » 20 Mar 2018, 14:31

Hmm I am still missing the hot tube, the table and the last one piece swimsuit and I definitely opened close to 20 prizes in the whole event, I still have some time to get them but I really don't like my odds :lol:
1 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6193
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1098
Contact:

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by mockingbird288z » 20 Mar 2018, 19:55

ErinPW wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 12:45
mockingbird288z wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 08:50
mockingbird288z wrote:
19 Mar 2018, 18:35
I'm already playing two games that do events and was really hoping to keep this new Sims game very casual. So I'm sort of half participating in this event. I've only opened 3 goody bags so far. I certainly don't expect to get the hot tub and I think I'm okay with that. :lol:
:o :o :o

[…]

:o :o :o
Congrats!

My sims got it, too. But they can‘t fully use it, because one task requires to have the table :roll:

Sorry for the German screenshot. The game doesn‘t have the option to change the language :(
My locked action is "Woohoo with..." Requires an Illuminated Wall. I have the table and one chair. I was hoping to be able to get another chair before the event is over but now I guess I want an illuminated wall.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

Post Reply