ASOS event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1014
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 08:02
x 37

Re: ASOS event

Post by playsims » 02 May 2018, 22:57

Did not expect to get all the clothing & Asos Photography story but darn ... did not see that there were cupcakes at the end of the clothing reward line. I sort of slow down with 5 hours to spare. Still have 89 Asos tokens left but can not claim the cupcakes which cost 125 tokens. I wish the remaining tokens could be convertible into something else. How many cupcakes are given out for the 125 tokens?
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5935
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 760
Contact:

Re: ASOS event

Post by mockingbird288z » 03 May 2018, 00:44

playsims wrote:
02 May 2018, 22:57
Did not expect to get all the clothing & Asos Photography story but darn ... did not see that there were cupcakes at the end of the clothing reward line. I sort of slow down with 5 hours to spare. Still have 89 Asos tokens left but can not claim the cupcakes which cost 125 tokens. I wish the remaining tokens could be convertible into something else. How many cupcakes are given out for the 125 tokens?
My game just says "Cupcake" singular so I just assumed it was 1 cupcake. I didn't bother trying to get the tokens to see how many.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1014
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 08:02
x 37

Re: ASOS event

Post by playsims » 03 May 2018, 01:30

I run out of whatever few cupcakes I have left (less than 10). I sure would welcome getting more cupcakes. 125 Asos token for 1 cupcake is high way robbery, assuming that's the case.
Anyone else got the cupcake/s from Asos? Curiosity kills the cat.
0 x

BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 39
Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 16:29
x 14

Re: ASOS event

Post by BlacKat » 03 May 2018, 03:05

It was only 1 cupcake. I did more events to get up to it and was thouroghly disappointed.

Wonder how long ASOS is going to be part of the game now that the event is over. Assuming Photography and fashion design will to be there to stay. Hope that doesn't mean more ASOS events in the future. Would like to see something a bit more fun and a lot less work.
0 x

User avatar
ZeeGee
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 321
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 15:25
Location: Sunset Valley
x 24
Contact:

Re: ASOS event

Post by ZeeGee » 03 May 2018, 19:07

mockingbird288z wrote:
27 Apr 2018, 01:09
Even the "real life" versions of the western clothes don't match. The jacket is red while the skirt is orange. The Sims version of the clothes match the real life pretty well (at least the western jacket and skirt) so in this case I blame ASOS and not Sims. Or whoever picked which ASOS clothes to replicate. LOL
This is real life clothes?! Gasp.

Except for the pink raincoat. I do love that pink raincoat.
2 x

playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1014
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 08:02
x 37

Re: ASOS event

Post by playsims » 04 May 2018, 01:59

BlacKat wrote:
03 May 2018, 03:05
It was only 1 cupcake. I did more events to get up to it and was thouroghly disappointed.

Wonder how long ASOS is going to be part of the game now that the event is over. Assuming Photography and fashion design will to be there to stay. Hope that doesn't mean more ASOS events in the future. Would like to see something a bit more fun and a lot less work.
Only I cupcake at the end? That's really stingy considering that it take sso much effort & time to do 125 Asos tokens! ....Snort...snort... disgusted.
1 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1322
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 405

Re: ASOS event

Post by SKatF » 04 May 2018, 02:34

playsims wrote:
04 May 2018, 01:59
BlacKat wrote:
03 May 2018, 03:05
It was only 1 cupcake. I did more events to get up to it and was thouroghly disappointed.

Wonder how long ASOS is going to be part of the game now that the event is over. Assuming Photography and fashion design will to be there to stay. Hope that doesn't mean more ASOS events in the future. Would like to see something a bit more fun and a lot less work.
Only I cupcake at the end? That's really stingy considering that it take sso much effort & time to do 125 Asos tokens! ....Snort...snort... disgusted.
I got some extras as did regular events plus the afterparty was my special event so I had 125 plus. I couldn't believe it was only 1 cupcake! I can get that while watching one ad.
0 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1322
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 405

Re: ASOS event

Post by SKatF » 05 May 2018, 01:11

Any left over got converted. I wonder if 125 simoleans or 1 cupcake is better? Something to keep in mind for future events.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-04-14-31-40-1.png
0 x

Post Reply