ASOS event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: ASOS event

Post by BlacKat »

I hadn't looked for the specific ASOS in the drop down menu. Have been just clicking the @'s. Probably because I still have hours before I can do the ASOS friend event.

I agree, seems like in order to progress real money is what is pushed for. My 3 year old helped me spend Sims cash and I wanted to cry. Was to speed up an event 😥. So down to 70 (ish) Sims cash. Working to save the simolians for opening up more land or the Night Club. But dang, is over 7k to do that. Only 2k to go. Debating on the club or land. Thoughts, anyone?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

BlacKat wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 00:52 I hadn't looked for the specific ASOS in the drop down menu. Have been just clicking the @'s. Probably because I still have hours before I can do the ASOS friend event.

I agree, seems like in order to progress real money is what is pushed for. My 3 year old helped me spend Sims cash and I wanted to cry. Was to speed up an event 😥. So down to 70 (ish) Sims cash. Working to save the simolians for opening up more land or the Night Club. But dang, is over 7k to do that. Only 2k to go. Debating on the club or land. Thoughts, anyone?
Personal choice, but with ASOS event, I wouldn't be starting any new employment right now. I'd be working on ASOS events and short employment actions to save up the simoleans you want/hoping to get ASOS bonus sometimes.
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

Just retired 2 Sims and promoted their sons. Saw where there is an ASOS career, but can't find it. Whenever I click an "a", it's to do with the event and not the career.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

BlacKat wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 02:54 Just retired 2 Sims and promoted their sons. Saw where there is an ASOS career, but can't find it. Whenever I click an "a", it's to do with the event and not the career.
Where did you see there is an ASOS career? I have been able to randomly get a few ASOS tokens in addition to normal rewards when completingy ongoing career activities, but have not heard of a separate ASOS career.
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

Hoping I'm adding this correctly.
Attachments
IMG_1890.PNG
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

It shows up in the career category, but have yet to find a briefcase for it. So hoping if the ASOS career can be one of my newly promoted careers, it will get more ASOS coins.
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

Here's what it does when I click on the ? Really wish I could find it.
Attachments
IMG_1891.PNG
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

BlacKat wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 03:25 Here's what it does when I click on the ? Really wish I could find it.
You have to unlock it first in the ASOS event. The Fashion story career is the first one after the heirloom tickets. Then it's the Photography career and the final prize is the ASOS photography story.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

mockingbird288z wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 03:33
You have to unlock it first in the ASOS event. The Fashion story career is the first one after the heirloom tickets. Then it's the Photography career and the final prize is the ASOS photography story.
[/quote]

Thank you! Have you unlocked and gone into the career? Really hoping that when I do, will drop more ASOS coins that the ones I'm not really getting now.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

BlacKat wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 03:23 It shows up in the career category, but have yet to find a briefcase for it. So hoping if the ASOS career can be one of my newly promoted careers, it will get more ASOS coins.
Good thought. Switching careers is possible. It costs simoleans, but you do get a message that it saves your place in your former career. So you can change around if you're willing to spend the simoleans.