ASOS event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: ASOS event

Post by BlacKat »

It must be like before. Photography career not showing up after placing the heirloom because I have one that is doing the ASOS fashion career. Not switching her. Will save it for the next gen.

In mini event overdrive to finish. At 2500 and ASOS events due to open soon. Good luck ev1!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

BlacKat wrote: 29 Apr 2018, 17:38 It must be like before. Photography career not showing up after placing the heirloom because I have one that is doing the ASOS fashion career. Not switching her. Will save it for the next gen.

In mini event overdrive to finish. At 2500 and ASOS events due to open soon. Good luck ev1!
My first fashionista, who couldn‘t start the new fashion story, could start the photography career.

Are you doing the new mission?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

i'm at 1180 and don't think that i will finish. didn't know about the glitch and lost about 8 hour :(
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I was able to start photography after placing the camera charm at my house, then the photography stuff at the studio.

I have a sim working at the fashion studio on the ASOS fashion story. Another sim, who has never done fashion (I don't know if that was a factor) was able to share space and do the photographer story at the same time.

I was able to put the camera charm into storage after starting.

I agree that the fashion studio is really crowded, especially with the runway. I ended up putting the couches outside. I decided they were covered with weatherproof upholstery, or it never rains at Marketplace.😄
KereaRae
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by KereaRae »

BlacKat wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 16:34 Hi everyone. Was wondering where the clothes purchased have gone. I can't find them anywhere.

And thank you so very much for the task list. Has so helped me when getting to #5. Made the mistake of buying clothes too soon, but definitely helped me to know what #5 and beyond was!
I can't find mine either. I realized I apparently bought some men's jackets. But I also bought the last vinyl one but I can't find it. Any suggestions?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

The fasion studio can handle multiple events at once. I had ASOS fashion career event, the ASOS fashion design challenge (does not require fashion career sim), and photography career event all going at once.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-04-29-21-08-20-1.png
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

KereaRae wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 00:20
I can't find mine either. I realized I apparently bought some men's jackets. But I also bought the last vinyl one but I can't find it. Any suggestions?
The Western Jacket is female and should be in tops.
The Checkerboard Trouser is male and should be in bottoms.
the Skirt in Cow Print is female and should be in bottoms.
Wool beret in Red is unisex and should be in hats.
Borg Jacket in Pink is male and should be in tops.
Rainbow Stripe T-Shirt is female and should be in tops.
Jacket in Cow Print is female and should be in tops.
Bomber with Stripe is male and should be in tops.
Western Mini Skirt is female and should be in bottoms.
Check Overcoat is male and should be in tops.
Pattern Jumper is female and should be in tops.
Vinyl Mac is female and should be in outfits.

I hope this helps!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 20:12
mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 16:17 Despite the fact that the event quest said to "unlock the photography career" it didn't complete once I unlocked the career. They might have meant to say "unlock the photography story".
You have to get the photography heirloom out of the inventory and place it in the house to finish that task :)
I have just unlocked the photography heirloom. Have no problem switching a sim from 100% medical career to photography. Also was able to put the photograpy stuff in the Fashion Design Building & outside. Did not even notice about the Heirloom being in the storage box until this thread. So I dont think displaying the heirloom in the house or not is any significant to start the career.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I almost forgot, if anyone wants to use my discount code for asos feel free to do so. I definitely won't use it :D
Attachments
_20180430_105207.JPG
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 08:51
Simsaddict456 wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 20:12
mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 16:17 Despite the fact that the event quest said to "unlock the photography career" it didn't complete once I unlocked the career. They might have meant to say "unlock the photography story".
You have to get the photography heirloom out of the inventory and place it in the house to finish that task :)
I have just unlocked the photography heirloom. Have no problem switching a sim from 100% medical career to photography. Also was able to put the photograpy stuff in the Fashion Design Building & outside. Did not even notice about the Heirloom being in the storage box until this thread. So I dont think displaying the heirloom in the house or not is any significant to start the career.
It wasn't about starting the photography career or placing the photo studio. It was the quest part of the ASOS event. The last quest (Catwalk This Way Part 11/11) was to "Unlock the Photography Career" but it didn't complete immediately after I unlocked the photography career so I assumed there was a mistake in the text. I thought it meant that it would complete once the photography ASOS story was unlocked (i.e., after having spent 3,000 tokens and purchased all the clothes). Simsaddict was letting me know that to get the quest to complete (and thus get the 1 simcash and 10 asos tokens) the photo heirloom needed to be placed.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update