World of Luxury Event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1459
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 485

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by SKatF » 30 May 2018, 15:11

BlacKat wrote:
30 May 2018, 02:09
SKatF wrote:
30 May 2018, 01:34
BlacKat wrote:
30 May 2018, 01:28
Is it only 1 screen window? Thought it was two. So disappointed!
1 window, 1 door free. Unlocked to but more as you van afford them.
Thank you! And the price goes up after the first purchase. Got one more for a total of two. That's good for me lol
I only bought one more. Didn't realize the price escalated.
0 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1459
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 485

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by SKatF » 30 May 2018, 15:32

Well, last day, still no bubble bar or rug, and I lost my resolve. I figured out how much simcash I'd gotten in the event and did the 75 simcash box.

First time was the bubble bar. A couple duplicates (the consolation prizes are a BIT higher) then a rug.

I'm very happy I took a chance, but if it had not turned out well, I would have been extremely bummed, so am not recommending it unless you are a risk taker.
3 x

Abinormal9
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 May 2018, 22:04
x 1

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by Abinormal9 » 30 May 2018, 22:09

mockingbird288z wrote:
18 May 2018, 19:23
SKatF wrote:
18 May 2018, 18:29
Did anyone notice the event icons when attending a party? It seems to be with all couches. I haven't been able to try it out to see if it generates luxury coins or is a visual glitch since couches are how you access Luxurious Leisure when at home. Couldn't try as I was attending parties where I had no relationships with other partyers. <neither partyers or partiers seems right spelling!>
I think it's just a visual glitch. I saw the event icons on couches/benches in town when my sim was doing a regular special event. When I tapped on it it just showed the Luxurious Leisure event and how much time left on the reset timer.
Not a visual glitch. If (by some rare chance) a love interest happens to be attending, you can cuddle with them and earn luxury points.
0 x

Abinormal9
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 May 2018, 22:04
x 1

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by Abinormal9 » 30 May 2018, 22:12

I am waiting for luxury events. What is the best way to earn luxury events with daily activities? So far, I am getting 5 points for “work a quick shift” but only every two or three shifts. I am too close and afraid I won’t get the 1700.
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6089
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 946
Contact:

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by mockingbird288z » 30 May 2018, 23:30

Abinormal9 wrote:
30 May 2018, 22:09
mockingbird288z wrote:
18 May 2018, 19:23
SKatF wrote:
18 May 2018, 18:29
Did anyone notice the event icons when attending a party? It seems to be with all couches. I haven't been able to try it out to see if it generates luxury coins or is a visual glitch since couches are how you access Luxurious Leisure when at home. Couldn't try as I was attending parties where I had no relationships with other partyers. <neither partyers or partiers seems right spelling!>
I think it's just a visual glitch. I saw the event icons on couches/benches in town when my sim was doing a regular special event. When I tapped on it it just showed the Luxurious Leisure event and how much time left on the reset timer.
Not a visual glitch. If (by some rare chance) a love interest happens to be attending, you can cuddle with them and earn luxury points.
Like the deluxe coins from the event? And it's not necessarily a rare chance - you just have to have a love interest with a friend's sim and then go to that friend's party.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Luxury Living Update

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6089
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 946
Contact:

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by mockingbird288z » 30 May 2018, 23:34

Abinormal9 wrote:
30 May 2018, 22:12
I am waiting for luxury events. What is the best way to earn luxury events with daily activities? So far, I am getting 5 points for “work a quick shift” but only every two or three shifts. I am too close and afraid I won’t get the 1700.
You can't "earn" the luxury events. There are 4 and there isn't a way to earn more events. But you can potentially earn the deluxe coins for any regular event you do. You can earn between 3-6 coins (more if you also happen to get offered an ad to watch when collecting the rewards for an event) but it's random so the best thing to do is just do the shortest events during the day as often as you can.
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Luxury Living Update

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6089
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 946
Contact:

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by mockingbird288z » 30 May 2018, 23:41

SKatF wrote:
30 May 2018, 15:32
Well, last day, still no bubble bar or rug, and I lost my resolve. I figured out how much simcash I'd gotten in the event and did the 75 simcash box.

First time was the bubble bar. A couple duplicates (the consolation prizes are a BIT higher) then a rug.

I'm very happy I took a chance, but if it had not turned out well, I would have been extremely bummed, so am not recommending it unless you are a risk taker.
Congrats!!! :D

I'm torn with whether to buy a simcash chest or not. If I keep up with it and get to the game right when the events are available I'll get enough coins for 6 more chests. And that's including the average coin amount I've been getting with the regular events. I've gotten 300 simcash from the event so I could definitely buy a simcash chest but I'm convinced if I do it will just be the bracelets. But on the other hand - it's just virtual currency that I wouldn't have without the event anyway...
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Luxury Living Update

Abinormal9
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 May 2018, 22:04
x 1

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by Abinormal9 » 31 May 2018, 02:31

mockingbird288z wrote:
30 May 2018, 23:34
Abinormal9 wrote:
30 May 2018, 22:12
I am waiting for luxury events. What is the best way to earn luxury events with daily activities? So far, I am getting 5 points for “work a quick shift” but only every two or three shifts. I am too close and afraid I won’t get the 1700.
You can't "earn" the luxury events. There are 4 and there isn't a way to earn more events. But you can potentially earn the deluxe coins for any regular event you do. You can earn between 3-6 coins (more if you also happen to get offered an ad to watch when collecting the rewards for an event) but it's random so the best thing to do is just do the shortest events during the day as often as you can.
Thanks. I didn’t mean to say “events”. That is exactly the answer to my question.
1 x

User avatar
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 64
Joined: 15 Mar 2014, 14:52
x 12

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by indiekicks » 31 May 2018, 06:42

So I’ve gotten everything but the bubble bar and it’s driving me crazy. I’ve been playing every day from the start, even foolishly bought a few lux boxes, but no luck. Just tons of repeat tapestries, tables and bracelets.

I’ve got maybe one more shot but knowing my luck it’ll be the bracelet again. :roll:
1 x

playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1026
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 08:02
x 38

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by playsims » 31 May 2018, 08:00

I have only 1 or 2 chances before the time limit is up. Same feeling....
:x :x :x at the developers for dangling the carrot in front of us.
At least with freeplay, once we completed the game, we get the prize. But not with Sims Mobile.
0 x

Post Reply