SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Internet Icon Hobby Quest - Version 2

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 27 Sep 2018, 20:02
SKatF wrote: 27 Sep 2018, 18:23
Either way, too many Llamazoom!
The LlamaZoom tasks get easier (require less events to complete) if you miss one or a couple of days of llamazooms. My plan is to hold off on starting this quest and not do any Llamazooms in the meantime. That way when I do start the quest I don't have Llamazooms that require 2 long events, 6+ standard events, etc. It makes completing the LlamaZooms for the quests easier.
Good to know about Llamazoom. I've always done at lea as t one a day, so hadno idea itreset to easier.

Won't holding off on quest make it harder to complete on time? Or does the timer start when you start quest?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 27 Sep 2018, 20:46
mockingbird288z wrote: 27 Sep 2018, 20:02
SKatF wrote: 27 Sep 2018, 18:23
Either way, too many Llamazoom!
The LlamaZoom tasks get easier (require less events to complete) if you miss one or a couple of days of llamazooms. My plan is to hold off on starting this quest and not do any Llamazooms in the meantime. That way when I do start the quest I don't have Llamazooms that require 2 long events, 6+ standard events, etc. It makes completing the LlamaZooms for the quests easier.
Good to know about Llamazoom. I've always done at lea as t one a day, so hadno idea itreset to easier.

Won't holding off on quest make it harder to complete on time? Or does the timer start when you start quest?
You have 4 days to do the intro task (for this quest it's the hour long Fan Club event) once you complete that the main quest starts and no matter how long it took you to do the intro task you still have 4 days to complete the main event. If you don't do the intro task withing 4 days you lose out on doing the quest.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Finished quest. I already had all 3 magnetic heirlooms. Reward was another level one and two magnetic. Which I sold for 4 purple heirloom tickets each. So basically did the quest for 8 purple heirloom tickets. Underwhelmed. Some simcash would have been nice.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180929-200346_The Sims.jpg