Dance Instructor Career Quest - Version 2

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Dance Instructor Career Quest - Version 2

Post by SKatF »

I just got there too. Completion will be close with 4 sims and using some cupcakes. Probably impossible for those with 3 sims.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I reached task 20 a few minutes ago. With the night ahaid and off home tomorrow morning I won't complete the event. Not going to spend cupcakes or simcash.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

I stopped trying at task 10. I have too many things going on in my life right now to try to finish this event. Also hate the fact that there was no warning about an upcoming event. Nothing on facebook, twitter, etc., unlike Sims Freetime. :(
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I was able to finish with about 20 hours left. I was very worried I wouldn't be able to, though. None of my sims were ready to do any event since they were all brand new and only had two traits unlocked. I had started them all on hobbies so I could continue earning money so none of them were in a position to do a long relationship event. I had wanted to hold off starting the quest until I could get them all to level 3 in a relationship but accidentally started the quest so I was scrambling. I ended up spending way more time on this than I wanted to but I didn't want to use any precious cupcakes.

I do not think the 1 star trait and the three pieces of clothing (1 tank top for women, 1 pair of leggings for women, and 1 shirt for men) were worth all the effort put in. And I'm not sure if I'll be trying so hard on the next one.

Edit: I did finally start doing Relationship based Llamazooms instead of hobby ones after reading from a few places online that they were much easier to finish. And I've got to say they are indeed a lot easier to finish. So if anyone else here hadn't already figured that out give it a try! I didn't make nearly as much money as I usually do during quests but it's a great trade-off.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Good advice on Relationship LZs. I'll try it. I was usually doing career LZs as I've finished all relationship stories and was wanting the simcash.

I did it relationship LZ a couple times and thought the events took longer. Maybe because I was at 10 in career but working on lower level relationships. How did you find it easier? Shorter times? Less tasks per LZ?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 12 Nov 2018, 06:42 Good advice on Relationship LZs. I'll try it. I was usually doing career LZs as I've finished all relationship stories and was wanting the simcash.

I did it relationship LZ a couple times and thought the events took longer. Maybe because I was at 10 in career but working on lower level relationships. How did you find it easier? Shorter times? Less tasks per LZ?
I was initially resistant to doing relationship LZs because I never give my sims any traits to help with relationship stories so the event times, like you said, were much longer. I gave all my new sims the Outgoing trait and it helped shorten the relationship events. But while the events were still a little longer than career and hobby ones can be they took less energy to complete when I was speeding up the time. The Begin a Relationship events count towards the quick event tasks so it's really easy to knock those ones out. And I found I could, generally, speed up a Standard Relationship without using all of my sims' 30 energy points. That doesn't happen when I try to speed up the hobby standard events. There were a couple of LZs that I completed in 15-20 minutes after it arrived (with 4 hours prep). You get the same amount of tasks per LZ.

I imagine with the Outgoing trait and the Good trait it could be even quicker but I don't want to devote two traits to relationship events. Right now all my sims get the Generous trait, Outgoing trait, Talented trait, and Ambitious trait (and the good upbringing trait) to have all basis covered and I don't think I'm ever going to change it.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I managed to finish, but I'm dreading the next time this comes around to give us the Attuned trait. Unless they come up with some other sadistic way to make us earn that.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1