Harvestfest Event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Harvestfest Event

Post by simmare »

A warning about the apple press - my Sim used it ONCE during the Harvestfest at Home event and it's "broken." At least I've gotten enough simoleons due to repeat prizes from treat bags that it didn't matter too much how much it cost to fix it.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nikigunn »

I'm getting the career glitch with my surgeon. That stinks because I finally saved 600 sim cash and bought the career less than a week ago. So frustrating! I luckily haven't had the problem with the events... yet.
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Well, some people are finding that suddenly one particular sim isn't able to do a certain level shift. For example right now my surgeon can't do long or quick shifts. But it's unstable and seems to change sometimes when I reopen my game which sim and which task.

Also the changing rewards you mentioned are happening to me. I was pretty annoyed when a sim doing a long career shift overnight got rewards for the talking to a child task. But on the other hand, a quick shift once got rewards for a needed long shift, allowing me to finish a LZ I'd given up acheiving.

I still am stuck on my quest as I can't do Cozy Cafe. I continue to play despite this, focusing on anything that gets me pie slices and I've gotten most of the goodies I wanted, so it's worth it to me. Maybe that's why it's sort of amusing me in a macabre way.

I would like a few more of the trees, since I can choose wonderful colors AND plant fairly close under them.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Oh, I did complain thru EA help and got my 400 pie slices consolation.

It was pretty easy as I already had an EA account. Went to help thru the game, did the email form (not the phone callback) under "did not receive content". (Not bug report) I think they look at it quicker that way as they think you're a buyer.

Then I chose "had content and lost it" and briefly said I could not access Cozy Cafe so could not progress in event. Didn't go into the other weirdness. Within less than a day, I got a response, which is probably templated by now with so many experiencing it, so they can just plug in your name and hit send or something.

It was easy and the 400 pie slices were the set that got me the apple press and a tree, so totally worth it to me.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Autumnfest Fun.
Attachments
Kaatje has some retired friends over for dinner. The fall fireplace will call 3 friends.
Kaatje has some retired friends over for dinner. The fall fireplace will call 3 friends.
Kaatje deep frying a turkey. Check out where the pot is. Yikes!
Kaatje deep frying a turkey. Check out where the pot is. Yikes!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I've now experienced two of the glitches. Both happened with the same sim. The first was the long event wasn't showing for relationships but that wasn't too bad as I was just trying to prep for the next LZ and I just had him do a standard event instead.

The other glitch was that I had my sim doing the special event at the restaurant. I forced closed the game to try and fix something with my sim at the cafe and when I opened the game back up my sim at the restaurant was suddenly done with a long relationship event. Meanwhile, the event menu screen was saying the restaurant event was still in progress. I forced closed the game and that didn't reset anything but the restaurant event was showing as able to start. So I tapped on my sim to finish the long relationship event. I got progress towards that relationship and now my sim was at level 10, just needing to complete the relationship chapter. Tried to restart the restaurant event but it wouldn't start. So I was like, "great, now I've got that glitch, too." But I forced closed the game and opened it back up hoping something would change. Instead my sim was suddenly done with the relationship chapter. I collected the rewards and forced closed the game again. When I opened it back up my sim was again done with the relationship chapter. Thinking at least I'll get a ton of green heirloom tickets I forced closed the game and opened it back up - only my sim was back on the restaurant event! The only bad thing in the end was there were no action bubbles to speed up the time. I haven't forced closed my game since then. I don't know if that is actually doing anything but I'm paranoid.

Still, if I have that problem again and it doesn't fix itself I won't contact customer support. Get called a liar one time and no matter how easy it seems to contact them I won't do it again.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

The game is going nutty. Yesterday I could not access Cozy Cheers at Cafe. Now both the Restaurant & Cafe have the same task - Cozy Cheers at Cafe. Harvest Cooking is supposedly availabe for play now but I can not access it because when I click it .Cozy Cheers at Cafe Task comes out & it's not yet due unless I use simcash!!!
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nikigunn »

Harvest at the Restaurant is glitched for me now, so I'm permanently stuck on step 20. This stinks.
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Same here, cant access Harvest at the Restaurant either. Am now stuck on #20 also. Looks like I wont be able to finish the quest unless they extend the gameplay or come up with a correction on the glitz. Anyone complaining to the game makers?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Many players have. They say they are working on it. Here's an excerpt of what they emailed to me:
" I realize its indeed disappointing. I'll certainly help you with the best possible information.

I would like to inform you that this is a known issue and we have been receiving similar kind of contacts from other players as well. Our developers are working hard to fix the problem in timely manner. We request some time to get the issue fixed. Once it will fixed you will be able to play the event without any difficulty."