This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Quest for Love

Post by SKatF »

Quest is pre-event for upcoming Valentine event
Part 1: Earn 30 Simoleons
Part 2: Recite Love Poems at mirror or vanity.
Part 3: Complete any event.
Part 4: Earn 250 Simoleons.
Part 5: Complete any event.
Part 6: Change your appearance.
Part 7: Earn 650 Simoleons.
Part 8: Complete any 5 events.
Part 9: Earn 800 Simoleons
Part 10: Complete any 1 Long Event
Part 11: Give stickers to 5 Sims.
Part 12: Complete LlamaZoom
Part 13: Earn 800 Simoleons.
Part 14: Complete LlamaZoom
Part 15: Complete any event.
Part 16: Earn 1,000 Simoleons.
Part 17: Complete LlamaZoom
Part 18: Complete any Long Event
Part 19: Complete LlamaZoom
Part 20: Earn 1,000 Simoleons.
Part 21: Complete any 3 Long Events
Part 22: Complete two LlamaZoom
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Quest for Love

Post by SKatF »

Steps 4, 14, 22 have flowers in vases as prizes. Find in your storage. Apparently they will help when the event comes. If like previous events, will give actions during event activities.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I am on step 13 so I still have a lot of work to do ๐Ÿ˜… I hope they will be like the towels or that vase in the luxury event, if they will only give actions, this event is so not worth it, but they do look nice :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: โ†‘08 Feb 2019, 09:26 I am on step 13 so I still have a lot of work to do ๐Ÿ˜… I hope they will be like the towels or that vase in the luxury event, if they will only give actions, this event is so not worth it, but they do look nice :)
Sadly, I don't count on any being the event currency producers. Those have been coming when the event starts. If we're lucky, maybe they will give actions with higher points during special events or maybe at parties (like the Christmas tree.) But who knows?
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: โ†‘09 Feb 2019, 00:36
Simsaddict456 wrote: โ†‘08 Feb 2019, 09:26 I am on step 13 so I still have a lot of work to do ๐Ÿ˜… I hope they will be like the towels or that vase in the luxury event, if they will only give actions, this event is so not worth it, but they do look nice :)
Sadly, I don't count on any being the event currency producers. Those have been coming when the event starts. If we're lucky, maybe they will give actions with higher points during special events or maybe at parties (like the Christmas tree.) But who knows?
Ah I see, I was looking through old posts and saw that they like to do this before-the-event quests now. I did manage to finish it, having 4 sims and the correct traits and exclusively doing the relationship llamazooms does speed up things ๐ŸŽ๏ธ
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

So do we have any idea when the actual event will start? Not liking this trend of pre-event events. Why not just have one event?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

simmare wrote: โ†‘12 Feb 2019, 01:54 So do we have any idea when the actual event will start? Not liking this trend of pre-event events. Why not just have one event?
It should start 12.2. 10 am local time :) I don't mind it, I prefer quests to constant collecting of some arbitrary currency and we have both now and I think they are trying to have something happening as often as possible.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: โ†‘09 Feb 2019, 00:36
To clarify...the vases of roses shorten times for the special events during the Be My Valentine Event. Be sure to place any rose vases earned during the Quest for Love pre-quest (now over) in your house as I don't think they work their magic if still in your storage.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Do we know how much they shorten the times? I placed 2 of the 3 (can't remember what the third looks like) just in case, so I can't tell the difference.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

simmare wrote: โ†‘13 Feb 2019, 06:43 Do we know how much they shorten the times? I placed 2 of the 3 (can't remember what the third looks like) just in case, so I can't tell the difference.
Not sure of how much it shortens the time. This is how long it takes me for the home event with all 3 vases out. If anyone has less out, maybe we can compare.

I sure wish there were other quick options before you start, like 2 or 4 cupcakes for a lesser time reduction. You can go for longer time and use however many you want to recharge energy (costs less cupcakes that way) but it's a lot of time for tapping if real life calls ๐Ÿ™‚
Attachments
Here are the vases
Here are the vases
Time with 3 placed in home
Time with 3 placed in home