Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by lollipop369 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Dec 2018, 22:03 ...I got the same packs on my iPad but still have the notice that there was 1 more item in the online store. I opened the game on my android tablet and there was another pack: Rustic Outdoor Pack...
The items in the Rustic Outdoor Pack don't appear to be in the house template.
I wasn’t offered the $6.99 USD Rustic Outdoor Pack. I don’t own any Android devices. Is this an Android thing? Or should I contact Firemonkeys Support? This happened one other time with the $2.99USD Fonce Cafe bundle that ended up being separated and offered in the 3-key Mystery Box semi-rare bundle.
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

lollipop369 wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 14:29
mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Dec 2018, 22:03 ...I got the same packs on my iPad but still have the notice that there was 1 more item in the online store. I opened the game on my android tablet and there was another pack: Rustic Outdoor Pack...
I wasn’t offered the $6.99 USD Rustic Outdoor Pack. I don’t own any Android devices. Is this an Android thing? Or should I contact Firemonkeys Support? This happened one other time with the $2.99USD Fonce Cafe bundle that ended up being separated and offered in the 3-key Mystery Box semi-rare bundle.
I don't believe it's intentional, I would say it's definitely a bug. You could try contacting customer support but I can't remember if they were able to fix this issue in the past or not. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I don't think we all get the same offers.
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 06:30 I don't think we all get the same offers.
If an offer is new we all get it - or it's supposed to be that we all get it. When offers vary is when they are for prizes players might have missed out on or repeated offers.

The Rustic Outdoor Pack is new so it is definitely an unintentional bug that it's not showing up on some devices. I had the notice on my iPad that there was still an offer in the online store I hadn't seen and it only went away once I downloaded the data from my android after viewing the Outdoor Rustic Pack. To me that just proves my iPad was supposed to get the offer.
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Dec 2018, 22:03
The Wheat vase and the potted pine tree com in the House template. And the siding and patio, of course.

The Holly and the azalea also show up in the template but they look like they’re outside of the building grid which would mean we can’t actually move them.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I just wish that the Rustic Outdoor pack was showing up in the on-line store. :(
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

The Baby Ariel jumpers are available now in the online store. They're free.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Got a small in-game update and now I finally got the deals tab. Bought the party pack for LP's.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

copperwood wrote: 19 Dec 2018, 01:51 Got a small in-game update and now I finally got the deals tab. Bought the party pack for LP's.
I got it as well. I bought the date clothes, and the French outdoor furniture and a rowing machine. Pretty cool getting that for LPs.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

The Deals must differ for everyone. I don't have a Party Pack, French Outdoor Furniture pack or a Rowing Machine offered to me. I've got a lot of Villa items offered to me though.

Perfect reason to keep grinding for those LPs and SPs - even if those deals only last for 48 hours, you never know what's gonna pop up in this tab by the looks of it!
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher