[TIP] to begin faster the actions

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: [TIP] to begin faster the actions

Post by Delphine » 30 Jan 2014, 04:03

It is also working for Android usérs ! The member who found this tip is playing on Android. Try to open your task bar (whatever the name is for android) while playing SFP and you should see it.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)

Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine » 30 Jan 2014, 10:12

Here is the link to see the video on our forum in order to use this tip on Android :
http://luniversims.com/index.php/topic/ ... s-courtes/
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)

LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots » 31 Jan 2014, 03:11

Thank you for the the four finger tip!! love it love it love it....not sure how I lived without it...kind of like a microwave lol...I do four fingers the five fingers is just not gonna happen

Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine » 31 Jan 2014, 03:17

I use four fingers too :) and as you said, once you start, you wonder how you played without it before :D

bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool » 02 Feb 2014, 16:57

I usually do this on multi-level house for several Sims at the same time, but I do the close and re-open app within 5 secs...

And through this I have encounter the 'invisible' Sim glitch, whereby the game was not able to 'draw' the Sim on the screen... it was funny to have an 'invisible' Sim walking and doing task in the house, but it only last for less than 1 minute.

mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude » 09 Feb 2014, 14:13

Bagatelle wrote:That's it !
When you swipe up with five fingers on your screen, you open the "multitask bar" (I don't know if it's the correct name...) and you can see all the apps you used previously.
And when you do that, you simply tap on your screen on the top (because the bar is at the bottom) on the SFP, and you come back to your game, and your sims go directly where you have send them (I'm sorry.... I hope it's clear....)

EDIT : I'm so slow to write.... You have already answered your own question ! :lol:
Oh wow I'm going to try this! Sometimes they take the longest way around the house it seems.
GC: mommacude
HFN Starter Home - 22 Westside. (let me know if items are missing)
Baby Steps Update

LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots » 09 Feb 2014, 16:19

on ipad if you swipe four fingers to the right, the game sorta vibrates and does the same thing as swiping up without having it close small, and tapping the small icon...it freezes for a split second

mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude » 09 Feb 2014, 16:36

LucyBoots wrote:on ipad if you swipe four fingers to the right, the game sorta vibrates and does the same thing as swiping up without having it close small, and tapping the small icon...it freezes for a split second

I see it now. I'd turned that off because of a drawing app I use. But I'm gaming not drawing right now so I'll use that. Thank you!
GC: mommacude
HFN Starter Home - 22 Westside. (let me know if items are missing)
Baby Steps Update

LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots » 09 Feb 2014, 18:30

mommacude wrote:
LucyBoots wrote:on ipad if you swipe four fingers to the right, the game sorta vibrates and does the same thing as swiping up without having it close small, and tapping the small icon...it freezes for a split second

I see it now. I'd turned that off because of a drawing app I use. But I'm gaming not drawing right now so I'll use that. Thank you!
I could not survive without this little tip now!! well, I guess I would, but I wouldnt like it one bit lol

Violet
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Violet » 15 Feb 2014, 17:05

Swiping with one finger from the very bottom edge on my iPad also works for me, and seems quicker. This is the gesture that opens up the gray bar with the volume, brightness, music controls, etc. I think usually in the game I need to try swiping twice to pull up the bar, but it does the same thing as the other method mentioned earlier. To close that "control bar" just tap right above the edge of the bar, or tap inside the game.
Attachments
image.jpg
At the bottom of the screen is the gray arrow from the first swipe attempt. Swipe up again and it brings up the full bar.
image.jpg
The controls bar
Add me on GC: ~{ver0nica}~
HFN: Starter house plot