Neighbor Goals Item List

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Neighbor Goals Item List

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Oh, H for haunted would work better! I was thinking ghost hunting rather than haunted, because it's just a normal house with ghost hunting stuff in it. H would be easier to read from the opening screen, too.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I don't think I can fit an H in the yard of my haunted house, but it's the only one with a moat.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

telemwill wrote:I don't think I can fit an H in the yard of my haunted house, but it's the only one with a moat.
Yes I remember the "shark infested" moat :lol:
My haunted house was initially a simple square house for ease of hunting but I had to expand it slightly to accomodate more haunted items needed since they introduced the stupid wait for item to get haunted feature :roll:
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Palmjill wrote:
telemwill wrote:I don't think I can fit an H in the yard of my haunted house, but it's the only one with a moat.
Yes I remember the "shark infested" moat :lol:
My haunted house was initially a simple square house for ease of hunting but I had to expand it slightly to accomodate more haunted items needed since they introduced the stupid wait for item to get haunted feature :roll:
Yours was simple, but classic and elegant. I'll have to visit the expansion. Not sure why ghost hunting needed to be made more difficult. It was already annoying enough to chase the little beasties down.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

ErinPW wrote:Thanks for posting this great list!

I was missing the oven .... until I found the stove :lol:
It's good to have the cheapest oven/stove for the goals "burn waffles" and "extinguish a fire".
The chances are higher to getvit burned ;) This tip was mentioned at the FM forum from another user.

We also need an MPfreePlayer from the preteen section.
The 2-star frog has still the shortest time, 25 minutes, for the album!
Er... I don't remember there's a neighbor goal that needs a MPfreePlayer...

And I've put in the word Oven... :mrgreen: anyway, the 'baking' is always done on the 'Stove' portion instead of the 'Oven', so that's why I named it Stove :lol:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bloodcool wrote:
ErinPW wrote:Thanks for posting this great list!

I was missing the oven .... until I found the stove :lol:
It's good to have the cheapest oven/stove for the goals "burn waffles" and "extinguish a fire".
The chances are higher to getvit burned ;) This tip was mentioned at the FM forum from another user.

We also need an MPfreePlayer from the preteen section.
The 2-star frog has still the shortest time, 25 minutes, for the album!
Er... I don't remember there's a neighbor goal that needs a MPfreePlayer...
Oh... Seems I have mixed this with a home goal :oops: Sorry!
And I've put in the word Oven... :mrgreen: anyway, the 'baking' is always done on the 'Stove' portion instead of the 'Oven', so that's why I named it Stove :lol:
I remember posts from the deleted forum and the FM forum like "What the heck is a stove?" :D
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Speaking of the oven/stove, some of us leave 2 out, one unused and the other with a premade oven fire for extinguishing. Since baked goods can be kept till used, I decided to leave out one more oven with a prebaked croissant. Have saved my game so if the goal comes up for any of my neighbours please check my HFN to see if this croissant idea works. Thanks!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Palmjill wrote:Speaking of the oven/stove, some of us leave 2 out, one unused and the other with a premade oven fire for extinguishing. Since baked goods can be kept till used, I decided to leave out one more oven with a prebaked croissant. Have saved my game so if the goal comes up for any of my neighbours please check my HFN to see if this croissant idea works. Thanks!
Here's what Grace found:
...calling a friend ...
...calling a friend ...
Unfortunately it does not work :( Same with planting, if we don't harvest. We also don't get medals for hobbies anymore, when the neighbours sims finish their task.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Ah well it was a nice idea, albeit a little late - it might have worked earlier on! Thanks so much for checking it out Erin. I remember collecting rewards from neighbour's sims for hobbies at the beginning.
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

My visitor house.... :lol:

It's got a shark infested moat!

Had to change it a little because evidently, SIMS do not walk on water. I also didn't have room for the larger outdoor items or the pets, so they are somewhere else. Figured they could go to the CC for the woodworking, pre-teen stuff.