Lists: life phases; needed points per orb; location-costs - Udated January 2017

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
ErinPW

Re: Lists: life phases; needed points per orb; location-cost

Post by ErinPW »

indigoace wrote:Upon further exploration, I think the numbers I have for the orb points originally came from Bagatelle:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1995&start=110#p24532

ETA: Also, I hope this thread will be stickied soon! :)
I went over to the french forum and found the numbers at the article about the personality "Pet Fanatics"
I have changed my opening post accordingly.

This is the first thread below the stickies, so I don't think it's necessary to have it as sticky. At least for now :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Bagatelle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Bagatelle »

Hi everyone !
We are currently working to check all the LD....
So, the french thread is not yet updated....
I prefer to warn you, because there can be some changes with Witches and Wizards update ;)
Facebook account : Bagatelle Dupré (please send a message with SFP or the forum)
Game Center : bagatelle freeplay

HFN : Volcano View (on the right of the volcano)

Sorry for my poor english.... I'm french ! ;)
Happy simming ! :D
MiriDvora
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MiriDvora »

I have a question -- when do the orbs and life dreams become a thing I can do? I'm level 21, but only on the swimming quest due to earning more xp than expected I guess. I have finished them all within the time for the extra prize when there is a time limit.

I keep reading about them and am so curious; I'd like to know when this starts affecting me.

Also -- the OP says that babies have 2-day lifespans; I take it this is only after finishing the quest for toddlers?

Thank you!
http://www.facebook.com/miridvora , please send a message mentioning sfp and this forum.

Am a newbie at the game (started at the beg of Dec 2014, with a couple restarts when I screwed things up), TV ~ $3mil and nothing really useful set up yet).
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

MiriDvora wrote:I have a question -- when do the orbs and life dreams become a thing I can do? I'm level 21, but only on the swimming quest due to earning more xp than expected I guess. I have finished them all within the time for the extra prize when there is a time limit.

I keep reading about them and am so curious; I'd like to know when this starts affecting me.

Also -- the OP says that babies have 2-day lifespans; I take it this is only after finishing the quest for toddlers?

Thank you!
Auto-ageing, life dreams and orbs start at level 26 with the "Life Dreams & Legacies Quest"
If you want to read more, klick here :)
iOS 17.4.1

MiriDvora
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MiriDvora »

Thank you so much! I was trying to find that info, but when I clicked on the "quests" label on the blog, that quest (also bird feeding at least) were not listed; the list of quests also didn't come up.

That is very helpful, and it'll be a while for me -- I just started the swimming quest, my pool is building right now. But at least now I know!
http://www.facebook.com/miridvora , please send a message mentioning sfp and this forum.

Am a newbie at the game (started at the beg of Dec 2014, with a couple restarts when I screwed things up), TV ~ $3mil and nothing really useful set up yet).
ErinPW

Re: Lists: life phases; needed points per orb; location-costs

Post by ErinPW »

With the Baby Steps update there have been changes at the total life cycle, life phases for infants and toddlers, and percentages for orb progress. I have added the known changes to the opening post.

Let me know if you found more changes, so I can add those informations, to.
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Re: Lists: life phases; needed points per orb; location-costs - Udated January 2016

Post by ErinPW »

I have updated the opening post. There haven't been many changes since the Baby Steps update :)
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Re: Lists: life phases; needed points per orb; location-costs - Udated January 2017

Post by ErinPW »

The opening post and this one about start working on an orb with adult sims have been checked and updated.
iOS 17.4.1

PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Lists: life phases; needed points per orb; location-costs - Udated January 2017

Post by PyroSpazz »

The French update gets rid of compulsory aging and the pay-for mechanic to prevent it? For real? Awesome news, I've been creeping closer and closer to that quest and thinking I'd be driven to quit by the expense of keeping things where they are.
EricaSFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EricaSFP »

Your Sim will still age if you do the Life Dreams and Legacies quest, but you will no longer have to pay LP to reverse back to the beginning of the current life stage.