Tips about weekly tasks

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Tips about goals

Post by calleighwolfe »

Palmjill wrote: For flammable baked goods, you need the completed product for it to count so bake plenty of banana bread, rocky road, donuts and hopefully one will not catch fire. Then again you can bake 10 rocky roads overnight and see them all burn!
About this: last night I had to bake Rocky Road so I started baking two of them just in case (as I always do). This morning, the first one caught fire but the game counted it as good and I won 100 Simoleons and 50 XP (I haven't even gone to the house where the second one is being baked), so maybe this depends on what you're baking or maybe it's different in this update :S
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

calleighwolfe wrote:
Palmjill wrote: For flammable baked goods, you need the completed product for it to count so bake plenty of banana bread, rocky road, donuts and hopefully one will not catch fire. Then again you can bake 10 rocky roads overnight and see them all burn!
About this: last night I had to bake Rocky Road so I started baking two of them just in case (as I always do). This morning, the first one caught fire but the game counted it as good and I won 100 Simoleons and 50 XP (I haven't even gone to the house where the second one is being baked), so maybe this depends on what you're baking or maybe it's different in this update :S
With the neighbours update we had to get the baking good. If it caught fire, we had to start over. But in the meantime it has been changed. Fortunately the game counts it as soon, as we tap the cake. That's why I have my bakery. We can bake and hoard the cakes, but currently it's not needed to have many of the same cakes, and it's not needed to have a sim near the cake :)

Pity, we cannot hoard vegetables, as the goals complete when we go to our planting sim after he's done.
Attachments
Bakery
Bakery
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

ErinPW wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:
With the neighbours update we had to get the baking good. If it caught fire, we had to start over. But in the meantime it has been changed. Fortunately the game counts it as soon, as we tap the cake. That's why I have my bakery. We can bake and hoard the cakes, but currently it's not needed to have many of the same cakes, and it's not needed to have a sim near the cake :)

Pity, we cannot hoard vegetables, as the goals complete when we go to our planting sim after he's done.
So, whenever you need something you just go and click on it? Awesome! (and yummy! :lol:)
Tutti Frutti Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

calleighwolfe wrote:
So, whenever you need something you just go and click on it? Awesome! (and yummy! :lol:)
Right :) But my sims still have to bake. It's just, that I decide when they do it :D
We'll see, how long we can fill the goals this way. Goodies like this are often taken away after a short while :(
iOS 17.4.1

bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

ErinPW wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:

Previously, I made one of my houses as a baking classroom for the same purpose, but I have since remodel it into Xmas house... have to find new location for the baking now... :lol:
Minima
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Minima »

Brilliant idea. I have a cookery school but I'd never thought of storing baked goods there. Thank you!
Distinctly unimpressed with EA.
Actively playing my old game for as long as I can.
Itisjustme
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

keys for mystery boxes 10 keys fortune Box

Post by Itisjustme »

has any one got the 10 keys and if so what was in the fortune Box

5 Keys what was in the Bounty box

Loot box 3 keys what was in the loot box :D
game center name metkased12
sims first name margaret
please mention site and u play
level 55 have many deers in 2 houses mult levels homes
all items u need are on the other side of the bridge good luck
Bagatelle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Bagatelle »

ErinPW wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:

It's an AWESOME idea !!!
You've got whatever you want whenever you want.....
Really smart ! ;)
Facebook account : Bagatelle Dupré (please send a message with SFP or the forum)
Game Center : bagatelle freeplay

HFN : Volcano View (on the right of the volcano)

Sorry for my poor english.... I'm french ! ;)
Happy simming ! :D
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: keys for mystery boxes 10 keys fortune Box

Post by calleighwolfe »

metkased12 wrote:has any one got the 10 keys and if so what was in the fortune Box

5 Keys what was in the Bounty box

Loot box 3 keys what was in the loot box :D
Here's a thread where we talked about it :). Hope this helps.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=848
Tutti Frutti Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

With "All grown up" we got nice changes at the social goals :)

Become Nemesis
Date a sim
Edit: In the meantime I found, it is not necssessary to send a sim who has the requested relationship at the visited town. The goal completed instantly, although this sim has never visited a neighbors town before :D
But I think, we have to have at least one sim in our town who has a date/nemesis at any other town.
If you send a sim, who has the required relationship at the neighbors town, these goals should complete instantly

With the Winter update already, changed the Apple pie between 6.00am and 9.00am. I got it right after starting between 6.00am and 9.00am. Although, the time is still weird :lol:
Last edited by ErinPW on 16 Feb 2014, 19:26, edited 2 times in total.
iOS 17.4.1